12th February 2012, 09:51 PM
uzuuuuuu

How may I to do B.Tech from CMJ university? Is it UGC and AICTE approved?

I want to do B.tech from CMJ University is it UGC & AICTE approved
send details on my email id..

17th February 2012, 08:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I to do B.Tech from CMJ university? Is it UGC and AICTE approved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzuuuuuu View Post
CMJ University is approved by the University Grant Commission but as far as the Technical Programs of the University are concerned, they are not recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.

For technical degrees, its important to be recognized by All India Council for Technical Education and therefore, you must consider an approved university to pursue the B.Tech in any discipline, instead of pursuing it from CMJ University.

In order to see the recognition status of the CMJ University, refer to its official website:

www.cmju.in
14th April 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I to do B.Tech from CMJ university? Is it UGC and AICTE approved?

What is the originol website of CMJ (CMJU.in or cmjuniversity.in or cmj.net...
11th May 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello

I am Debashish Das. I have done my Diploma in Instrumentation & Post Diploma in Power Electronics. I finished my studies year 2003. Now working in Bangalore as an Automation Engineer. I have total 8 years of experience till to date.

Now I wanted to do correspondence/Part time BE/B. Tech in Instrumentation or Electrical & Electronics Engineering stream. In this regard please suggest me a good affiliated university. As I stay in Bangalore, for me it will be easy to study somewhere in Bangalore or in my native Orissa. Please suggest. Thanks
email: [email protected]
20th August 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

For University Aicte Approvel is not mandatory only standard of education is laid
according to aicte . only ugc approvel is sufficient. CMJ university is a better university
for B tech and all other program and all degree provided by them is valid for all purpose .
AICTE,DGET And other Govt organization also provide best education training provider of the year. For more detail visit cmju.in
8th September 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

is university approved for phd in education
8th September 2012, 05:23 PM
denwer1

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzuuuuuu View Post
C.M.Jha University is a U.G.C recognized university. It does not have any Aicte approval. But it is not going to hinder the validation of courses offered by the university or decrease its standards, as it does'nt require one which is mentioned in the section IV of public notices of AICTE. Only those institutions which are affiliated by the university needs approval. But the decision to join the university solely depends on you. For further information please visit.. http://cmjuniversity.edu.in
9th February 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir after complete my b.tech from cmj. ..i want to go england for higher studies..tell me sir is this possible after b.tech from cmj?
3rd March 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

after taking B. Tech. Degree from CMJ University can I Enrolled with Institution Of Engineer's India & can I practice as Proffectional
17th April 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

CMJ is a better university to do tech course as it is valid for all types of jobs.
29th July 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Ís it valid for me to do b tech electrical one sitting method in cmj uniservity is it approved for goverment jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?