14th March 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What should be the age and height requirement of a girl to join Air Force?

what should be tha age and height of a girl to join air force

Related Questions:
  1. What is the height requirement for girls to join in Air Force?
  2. Minimum height required by a girl to join Air Force? Jobs available for girls? Expected salary and work of Aeronautical engineer?
  3. What is the height requirement to join Indian Air Force?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th? What is the height requirement and maximum age limit?
  6. Qualifications needed to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? Minimum age, height and weight requirement?
  7. Second year B.Tech girl can join Air Force? -- [New]
  8. What is the age requirement to join army as a girl?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. What shall I do to join Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing BE in IT?
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force? What is the requirement and the syllabus?
  12. What is the age requirement to join in Army of a girl? What is the height and weight for qualification?
  13. How to join Air Force in India? Qualification needed for that? Maximum and minimum height for that?
  14. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  15. Can girls join Indian Air Force? If yes, then how?
  16. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  17. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  18. How can I join indian air force?
18th March 2012, 01:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the age and height requirement of a girl to join Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should be tha age and height of a girl to join air force
  • The minimum eligible age for Women to join Indian Air Force is 20 years.
  • The minimum acceptable height for women candidate is 148 cms.
  • The weight of a women candidate, having height of 148 cms, within the age of 20-25 years must be 43 Kgs and for women candidate within the age limit of 26-30 years must be 46 kgs.
For complete Height and Weight Chart for women candidate, required in Indian Air Force, click here.

In order to know the physical Standards, apart from height and weight, required for Indian Air Force, refer link provided below:

Physical Standard - Indian Air Force
12th June 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the age and height requirement of a girl to join Air Force?

I have plano number for my left eye and have -3.5 for te right eye. I am 158 cms in height and 54 kgs weight . Am i eligible to become a pilot ?
15th December 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am a student of 12th science with PCMB group. My height is 4.11 and i want to join NDA can i join with this height? How?
11th August 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Hi, my name is neelima. And my height is 4'9"or me b.sc final kr rahi hu mujhe yeh janna h ki mere liye b.sc k bad kya krna chaiye.
2nd May 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl interested in joining as a pilot in IAF completed 12th standard with 68% Maths physics chemistry height 5.5 ft height plz let me know how to join or which group should take in engineering
16th September 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Why can't girls join IAF . I am in class 10th and I want to join Indian Air Force after completing all my graduation etc.
Since my childhood I had a dream to join IAF, but as i read about it on the internet , i was very disappointed to know that girls are not allowed in IAF . I AM SAD TO KNOW ABOUT THIS , BUT STILL I WILL TRY MY BEST TO JOIN IAF IN FUTURE AND TELL ALL THOSE WHO THINK THAT WOMEN AND GIRLS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO JOIN INDIAN AIR FORCE.
13th May 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir
My name is sanju yadav am in b.sc last year my 10 2% is 90.4 i want to be a pilot my height is 5.2 feet plzz give me suggestion about my carrer
Thanks
14th May 2016, 10:26 PM
13precious

IAF-Indian Air force

Age Criteria:Age should be 19 to 25 years.

Height :- Minimum 148 cm

Education qualification:- Must have a bachelor's degree with physics or Mathematics as main subjects.

You can join IAF through CDS exam.

If you passed 12th then you can apply for IAF through NDA examination.Only unmarried male candidates can apply through NDA examination.
27th December 2020, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

my self sathwika im stuying 9 grand in in india and my dream is i want join in indian air force and my question is

Q.there is a collage in indian air force for
15th July 2021, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

My height is 149cm and i am a graduated student from B. Com . Can i join the indian Airforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?