15th March 2012, 12:57 PM
kapase rohit

What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?

i have completed my diploma electronic instrumentation &control but i passed second class what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. After doing PG Diploma in Instrumentation can I get job in Canada?
  2. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  3. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  4. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  5. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  6. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  7. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
  8. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  10. Need information about B.Sc. Instrumentation course in South Kerala?
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  12. Can I do AMIE after completing diploma in Instrumentation and Control?
  13. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture? -- [New]
  14. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year B.E in instrumentation after completing diploma in Industrial Electronics
  16. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  17. Any short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation
  18. What is NTPC syllabus for IT?
18th May 2012, 09:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?

After diploma electronics instrumentation and control, you can try for courses like B.E/B.Tech in E & I or related subjects. Selection to these courses is offered through LEET. Further details on admission can be collected from the official portal of the University that offers the course. Another option is to try for jobs in PSU like BHEL, SAIL, BEL, etc. One can also try for jobs in Railways, Banks, and Government departments.
6th September 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?

Is there any course which is of low cost of fee which i can do after my diploma of instrumentation and control???
Plz suggest
3rd November 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I'm Chaitra keshav. I have completed my diploma in E I and C. what type fo job will i get? QA, QC or Post inspection?
30th August 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi,after completing diplomaw in E I&c what is better thing to do job or higher edjucation pls suggest me....
1st January 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do degree in petroleum or petrochemical aftr completion of diploma in instrumentation
1st February 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do degree in petroleum or petrochemical aftr completion of diploma in instrumentation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?