27th December 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?

Hello
In which streams i can do M.Tech
after completing my B.Tech degree in ELectronics.
I am interested in avionics...........
can i do avionics in M.Tech?

29th December 2014, 04:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot do M.tech in Avionics after pursuing B.Tech course in Electronics. This is because the basic eligibility for M.tech course in Avionics is one has to be a graduate in Avionics or its related fields. Since you are from electronics background, so you can do M. Tech in :

- Power electronics
- Solid state electronics
- VLSI
- Embedded systems
- Digital electronics
- Semiconductors and Nanotechnology
29th December 2014, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?

Yes, you can pursue M.Tech in Avionics course after completion of your B.Tech course in Electronics Engineering. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any of the below mentioned engineering branches are eligible to pursue M.Tech in Avionics course :-
1. Aeronautical
2. Aerospace
3. Electronics
4. Instrumentation
5. Electrical and Electronics
6. Electronics and Communication
7. Electronics and Instrumentation
8. Instrumentation and Control
9. Electronics
10. Computer Science

To get admission in M.Tech course, you need to appear for entrance examinations like GATE, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in M.Tech Avionics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?