28th July 2012, 11:12 AM
shivak507

Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department

Dear friends,
i have finished diploma in electronic instrumentation & control department and appearing for CET this time so please suggest me where can i get study materials and previous year question papers of diploma CET???

Related Questions:
  1. NTPC previous years question papers for diploma trainee control and instrumentation engineering
  2. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
  3. Previous year question papers of Diploma CET with solution for Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  5. Syllabus and previous year papers of Diploma CET exam
  6. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. How may I to do B.Tech from CMJ university? Is it UGC and AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Previous years question papers of diploma CET?
  9. How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?
  10. Previous year question papers for Diploma CET exam? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  13. Previous years papers for NTPC diploma training(Instrumentation)
  14. Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?
  15. Study material for preparation of Diploma-CET for CSE branch?
  16. How to do BSc after passing diploma?
  17. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  18. Which is a better course that I can do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?