8th March 2010, 06:46 PM
rkjain

I forgot my application number of Pune University MCA entrance exam, now how to get application no.?

I forgot my application no.,now how to get application no. For mca entrance test pune university as i have to download my admit card

9th March 2010, 01:34 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: I forgot my application number of Pune University MCA entrance exam, now how to get application no.?

this is a very silly mistake you must have noted it down some where try and search that or coantact the officials and say them your name and try and locate your application form no. without which i dont think you will be able to download your admit card..
hope you find / remember your application form no.
good luck, & bye take care...
9th March 2010, 08:43 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I forgot my application number of Pune University MCA entrance exam, now how to get application no.?

so immediately contact to pune university administration, you have any problem in admission process or need more information contact on following numbers

+91-02167-304204

+91-02167-265634.
10th March 2010, 10:59 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

Its better to contact the chairman of pune university immediately
13th March 2010, 11:31 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi...
it's a silly mistake by you.....but i don't think you can able to download the admit card without any application no.as soon as you contact to the chairman of the exam...

all the best.
16th May 2010, 12:19 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you have made a mistake by without noting down the form number
for this you should immediately inform to high authority
and request for it by telling your name
all the best
19th May 2010, 08:07 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

dear friend ,,,,,,,,
i think its a serious problem so that you have to call the autohrity at this time.......
15th July 2010, 05:30 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

You should contact the concerned authority for the immediate action .

Application number is very much important.You ca also try it on the web by type your name and all these in the official website of the Pune University MCA entrance exam..

All the best.
19th March 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

when will get admit card for entrance exam of mca/msc pune university? will provided by email or post. reply plz
25th March 2011, 01:05 PM
sahilshah

i have forgot my username and password..when registred...how can i get it.pls mail me the username and password yo my emailid....
12th April 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i am BCA Stundent Last year tilak univercity Mumbai So i have apply to entrance exam of pune univercity in this year when to apply Details which persan
25th October 2011, 01:16 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

You should contact the concerned authority for the immediate action .

Application number is very much important.You ca also try it on the web by type your name and all these in the official website of the Pune University MCA entrance exam..

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?