24th December 2010, 07:45 PM
ramesh691120020

Forgot my GATE application number : What to do and how to check the application form status?

hello sir,
i applied GATE through online and sent application to iit karagpur.bt,i forgot application number,nw hw can i knw whether my application reached or not.

Plz,give the information sir,

25th December 2010, 07:23 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Forgot my GATE application number : What to do and how to check the application form status?

hi.
if you have send your application and every thing is right then you will get the acknowledgment card and you will your application number there,
also the iit in its gate websites put the list of names of students whose forms are having mistakes ,so if you have done any mistake you will know even that also ,
so do not worry
all the best
25th December 2010, 11:12 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Forgot my GATE application number : What to do and how to check the application form status?

Dear student,

It is very good that you have filled up GATE form on line. First of all incomplete form can not be submitted on line so there mare very less chance that form is incorect. Do not worry wait for the admit card.
If at all you have doubt then see the rejected forms on line.

all the best.
26th December 2010, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I FORGET MY GATE APPLICATION NUMBER HOW CAN GET MY APPLICATION STATUS?
7th January 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i had filled Gate 2011 by online and there were no any acknowledgment card received by me for same. Kindly suggest me to know about my application status and how i find my name in appearing candidates list.
19th January 2011, 05:46 PM
parimala prathyusha

sir i remember my login id but forget my application number how can i see know
23rd January 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i remember my login id and password but forgot my application number....how can i see now
25th January 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i forgt my application number.. but i remembere my id and passwd.. is there any chance 2 know the application status.
coz still i dint received my hall ticket
26th January 2011, 10:20 PM
dineshvarman

sir, i forget my application number but i know my id and password .what can i do sir?
26th January 2011, 11:07 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramesh691120020 View Post
hello sir,
i applied GATE through online and sent application to iit karagpur.bt,i forgot application number,nw hw can i knw whether my application reached or not.

Plz,give the information sir,
online submission is correct
no incorrect form are submitted in online.
ur form is correct.
27th January 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i also didn't recieved my admit card...and i forget my application number....anyone please help.....
28th January 2011, 02:06 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Try logging into the website with your login ID. If you have sent the form correctly online then your admit card will surely receive. Dont worry and have patience.

All the best for your exam!!!!
30th January 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Does any body help me to find status of gate application form cause i have no look of my application form number nw ?
1st February 2011, 02:09 PM

[QUOTE=ramesh691120020;286455]hello sir,
i applied GATE through offline and sent application to iit karagpur.bt,i forgot application number,nw hw can i knw whether my application reached or not.

Plz,give the information sir,[/Q
15th February 2011, 10:59 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
It is very good that you have filled up GATE form on line. First of all incomplete form can not be submitted on line so there mare very less chance that form is incorect. Do not worry wait for the admit card.
If at all you have doubt then see the rejected forms on line.
Thanks.
All the best/
9th March 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

forgot the application number ......what to do next?
31st May 2011, 10:47 PM
BARUN KUMAR ARYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i forget my gate application number how can get my application status?
sir i have not application number. So i can get application number
6th June 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I forgot my registration ID of gate2011. I have only application ID with me.Can you please tell me how can I get my registration ID back.
Please post comment to [email protected]
Unnikrishnan.M.N
21st September 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Lost my GATE application number and want to pay money for the form .how do i log in ??
23rd September 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i also do not have my id fo gate exam as I incompletely fill up the form..can i edit it or fill up it again?? plz help
5th October 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i forgor my application form number and yet i din received any acknowledgement what can i do now please tell
11th October 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

my email id is [email protected]
pls help me i've lost my application form no. and haven't sent application yet as i have to fill it somewhere..
Help me out..
19th October 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i sent my gate application form without caste certificate what i have to do????tell me plz
23rd October 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i remember my GATE application number, login ID but forgot my password..what to do ??
help me out plz !
24th October 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

my email id is [email protected]
pls help me i've lost my application form no. and haven't sent application yet as i have to fill it somewhere..
Help me out..
24th October 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i lost my register number, please send me information to get my application to print.
26th October 2011, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Lost my GATE application number and want to pay money for the form .how do i log in

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=286455#ixzz1bpFhwQXp
5th November 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

forgot my gate account password.
24th November 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I've missed my GATE application no...how ca I get it back????????
plz do reply soon its urgent..
30th November 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
forgot gate password,how can i recover?
30th November 2011, 11:12 PM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

if you have send your application and every thing is right then you will get the acknowledgment card and you will your application number there,
also the iit in its gate websites put the list of names of students whose forms are having mistakes ,so if you have done any mistake you will know even that also ,
so do not worry

Thanks
17th December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i applied GATE 2012 through online and sent application to iit bombay. How can i know whether my application reached or not.

Plz,give the information sir.
21st December 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I laps my GATE application form no. now what i can do for recovery.
If u have any solution den post it soon..its very urgent.
:(
24th December 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

lost my application number. hoe can i download my admit card?
3rd January 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i forgot my application number so what shuld i do please tel sir
7th January 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i forgot my application number ,,,,,,,,,,,, how i can get my hallticket................ tell me sir??????????????
plz sir
7th January 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i applied GATE 2012 through online and sent application to iisc Banglore zone.bt,i forgot application number and ,nw hw can download my admit card.

Plz,give the information sir.
[email protected]
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/forgot-my-gate-application-number-what-do-how-check-application-form-status-63792.html#ixzz1imU0QUvA
8th January 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i forgot my application number so what shuld i do please tel sir
10th January 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

lost my application number.
how can i get my admit card..plz suggest me a way to get admit card sir..plz
10th January 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

anybody who forgot their gate 2012 application no, email me your details, alongwith your application centre to
[email protected]
i can help you.........
12th January 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my application no. pls help me sir.

My name is Prasant Kumar Dash.
12th January 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i frgt my application number sir pls hlp me.....my name is lingampelly.supriya frm warangal ,andhra pradesh
my mail id is [email protected]
13th January 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i forgot my gate application number and id too. i heard that we cannot get admit card through post. so, please suggest me any idea to get my admit card. my mail id is [email protected]. thank u
13th January 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

FORGET MY GATE APPLICATION NUMBER HOW CAN GET MY APPLICATION STATUS?
14th January 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE TELL ME MY GATE APPLICATION NUMBER IV UNFORTUNATELY LOST IT WEN I FORMATTED MY SYSTEM SIR HEARD WE DON'T EVEN GET ADMIN CARD PLEASE HELP ME MY NAME IS ARUN KUMAR .M
FATHERS NAME : S. MAHALINGAM
EMAIL: [email protected]
ph no : 08099614065
add : 10-86/3/b.. Hyderabad
sir please help me ....
15th January 2012, 02:23 PM
abhisek.sonu

hi.
so do not worry
15th January 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I FORGOT MY GATE APPLICATION NUMBER SO WHAT CAN I DO?
16th January 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i hv missed my registration no. & application no .....pllzz say me hw can i get my hall ticket..??pllzz help me..n mail me at [email protected]
16th January 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i forgot my resistration no....hw can i get my hall ticket..??
16th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i forgot application no what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?