7th January 2011, 11:25 AM
pooja harumalani

Are NATA forms available offline? Which banks are providing NATA forms?

do we get NATA forms off-line? on what date will it be available and in which bank?

7th January 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are NATA forms available offline? Which banks are providing NATA forms?

from where i can get study materials for architecture exam AIEEE?
7th January 2011, 05:35 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are NATA forms available offline? Which banks are providing NATA forms?

hello pooja,
Dont worry about the form,It is not available at any banks,NATA exam is meant to check the architectural knowledge. you can visit www.nata.in and from there you can fill up tthe form and directly take printout the PDF format.The fees is Rs 800 which is to be through demand draft at"Council of architecture" payable at New Delhi.

regards,
10th January 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

where can i get nata forms,, 2011,,is their a fixed date to give the exam.
2nd February 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE DO WE GET FORMS OF NATA ENTRANCE EXAM? NATA EXAM CENTERS? LAST DATES?
5th February 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

tell me how can i have nata form ?? whats its test date??
18th February 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i have visit www.nata.in where i get nata form 2011 but there is no nata form of 2011. where i get from?
27th February 2011, 10:40 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

NATA Eligibility
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with the least 50% aggregate marks.

Test Fees
NATA Fees are Rs.800, and are to be paid at the time of Registration and before collection of the appointment voucher from the Test Center. The test fees are to be paid by Demand draft/ banker’s cheque drawn in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi. Candidate has to carry filled registration form, support documents & D/D to the Test center for Registration & appointment.

The details of Test Centers and NATA Registration shall be made available at http://www.nata.in or http://www.niasa.org in due course.

28th February 2011, 11:47 PM
mishra245

NATA candidates have to fill a pre-registeration form which is available at the NATA website www.nata.in and also at the designated test centers. Candidates then have to take an appointment from the test center by paying the test fees. Candididates will be finally given receipt cum appointment voucher with date and time from the Test Center.

The candidates that are interested in earning their application form through post have to send the requisite letter to the given address, and provide their registration number at the top of the letter. The candidates are also advised to provide a specimen of their signature at the back side of the Demand Draft.
29th April 2011, 01:52 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja harumalani View Post
do we get NATA forms off-line? on what date will it be available and in which bank?
freind its available online as well as offline ...

To download online visit website given .......
and
can be obtained offline from any the Test Centers use link...
procedure of filling:-

- Declaration of Test center coordinator whether you are taking NATA exam for the first time or has already taken it earlier.
- Fill the complete form and submit
- Pay the fees of RS-800/- through Demand Draft.
- Obtain online registration form filled
- Get receipt cum alloted appointment voucher with date and time from the Test Center
29th April 2011, 01:59 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have visit www.nata.in where i get nata form 2011 but there is no nata form of 2011. where i get from?
Application form cost is 800/- it has to be paid by Demand draft/ banker’s cheque drawn in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi

It can be obtained offline through Test center ....

to see test center list visit..
and

also online by vising...

29th April 2011, 02:01 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where can i get nata forms,, 2011,,is their a fixed date to give the exam.
Technically, 25th September, NATA runs continuously till 25th September, usually on working days

Application form cost is 800/- it has to be paid by Demand draft/ banker’s cheque drawn in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi

It can be obtained offline through Test center ....

to see test center list visit..
and

also online by vising...

8th May 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

is there a test centre at G.N.D.U amritsar?
25th May 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Are NATA forms available offline? Which banks are providing NATA forms?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;610183]is there a test centre at G.N.D.U amritsar and when will it start?
1st November 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Whn will b NATA forms b given offline,at West Bengal?
25th December 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for nata and where i get forms
9th January 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

where are nata forms available in dehra dun.
1st May 2014, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Mam i have register for nata two weeks ago but till now did not receive any mail what do i do i wont be able to log in through student portal accountaccount what do i do? plz rply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?