27th March 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 10th Class?

what is the procedure to join diploma in pharmacy after 10th class

27th March 2012, 12:52 PM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: Procedure to join Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 10th Class?

u can not do diploma in pharmecy after 10th
the minimum eligiblity for d.pharmecy is
Age Limit:
Eligibility:
10 +2 sciences, chemistry from any recognized Board of Education
5th April 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 10th Class?

i am from commerce background still can i do d.pharma on the basis of 10th std marks???
15th June 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,i passed 10th class what course is best for me?
27th October 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed 10th with 2 attempt in 2003 can i do d. pharmaccy
4th November 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

can we do d-pharma after completion of sslc
2nd April 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can I do the Pharmacy Diploma by Completion of 10th in CBSE/ICSE?
22nd April 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can we do d-pharma after completion of sslc
Iam done in 10th standard . So can I join D.pharm . If this is possible means . Reply me . My mail I:d : [email protected] . My number : +91 9941276663

Thanks
17th May 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

sir im completed my bachelor degree in Arts n now i want do Diploma in pharmacy.....then what will do??????????
17th May 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 10th Class?
21st June 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

sir can i do diploma in pharmacy after 10th std?
pls suggest me some career options after 10th std.
24th June 2013, 05:44 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

hiiiii,

you can not do diploma in pharmacy after 10th
the minimum eligiblity for B.pharmacy is

Age Limit:

Eligibility:
10 +2 sciences, chemistry from any recognized Board of Education

all the best
25th June 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

can i do d pharma after passing 12th sience........having 48%
22nd October 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 10th standard but i am 32 years old so can i join to diploma in pharmacy on age basis can i know the procedure to get admitted
30th November 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 10th but i am 21 years old so can i join to diploma in pharmacy please replay me sir my gmail . [email protected]
16th December 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir can we take admisson on the base 10th std.in diploma pharmacy. and after complete this we can open medical store.
plzz reply me my email id is [email protected]
25th January 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

can diploma in pharmacy done after10th
3rd April 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i want admission in govt clg of pharmacy what is the eligibility for
12std % and enterence %
5th June 2014, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am from commerce background still can i do d.pharma on the basis of 10th std marks???

frnd do u get d answer? m also from commerce stream....but now wanna do d.pharma. Is der ny other way to get direct admission to d.pharma? wat can i do...plzzz help me....waiting 4 ur reply....thank u...
regards...
18th June 2014, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Procedure to join Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 10th Class?

Now Iam passed 10th class having 75% of marks i wish to join to pharmshy plees tell me about prosdure of admition first year of pharmashy.
24th June 2014, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

I am commerce graduate and I want be a Diploma pharmacy. Is it possible after completing 10th ?
3rd July 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I m 12fail in science but i join d paramacy .on 10th i have 75% in 10th plz tell mi can i join
2nd November 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have clear my 10th from government school .I m 16years old and I wanna do pharmacy course .can I join this course if yes than how?what is the proses of that ?

Thanks
7th June 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I also join the pharmacy courses n I m 10th passed from gvrmnt schol,plz tell me the process.
8th June 2016, 11:36 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can not join diploma in pharmacy after 10th standard.

pharmacy course can be done after 12th only.

Following are Eligibility Criteria for this course:

The applicant should have passed 10+2 examination in Science

Physics, Chemistry and Biology

The duration of this course is 2 years .

The main objective of this program is to create professionals who will make in pharmaceutical Industry.
12th May 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, have completed grade 10.I want to study diploma in pharmacy.Can I get chance?what are the requirement for entrance preparation?can you tell me the name of institution for perfect entrance preparation inside Nepal?
13th December 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I pass 10th from NIOS schooling please give me information how can doing this cores
9th May 2019, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi, My name is Charlie and i am on 23 and i left my studies in past i did only 10th and i want to continue my studies now..! I want to go with pharma line can anyone help me with that please..! Here is my info Contact Number : 8360885695 Email : [email protected] and basically i am from himachal Pradesh And right now i am working on Chandigarh..! So please someone help me if you can..! Nearby Chandigarh

Thanks
Regards
Charlie
10th May 2019, 07:07 PM
preethipg

Hi,
To join Diploma courses :
- You must have passed your 10th with minimum 50% of marks
- You have to appear for a common entrance exam and get qualified.
- you can attend counselling to choose your seat based on the competition.
12th May 2019, 01:06 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The basic eligibility for joining diploma in pharmacy D.Pharm is 10+2

You should have physics, chemistry, biology/maths as your subject of study in your +2 course.

Some state has an entrance examination known as DET- diploma eligibility test, after 10th standard in which you can do D.Pharm.

This differs from state to state. Haryana offers D.Pharm after 10th standard.

It is also to be noted schooling from national open school is not approved admission in D.Pharm.

Despite having DET, the PCI - pharmacy council of India has clearly stated that the eligibility criteria for D.Pharm is +2

Please go through the following link.

http://www.pci.nic.in/RulesRegulations/EducationRegulations1991/Chapter2.aspx
23rd July 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I have compartment in 12 physics. Can I do farmacy course?
23rd July 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have compartment in 12class physics. Can I do farmacy course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?