9th January 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota

I will like to know about the possibility of admisson via the NRI quota in maharashtra and MP medical colleges.What is the criterion,the fees structure etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  4. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  5. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  6. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  7. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  8. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  9. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  10. Mbbs - NRI Quota -- [New]
  11. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in Kerala Medical Colleges? What is their fee structure?
  12. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  13. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  14. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  15. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  16. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  18. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees? -- [Most Discussed]
18th January 2011, 10:45 AM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota

i have attached a list of institutes with there addresses and contact information.
the exact fee structures will not be available on the sites ..you have to contact the college itself... but any medical college will take a minimum of 10 lakhs ...
Attached Files
File Type: docx attachment2.docx(19.3 KB, 283 views)
18th January 2011, 03:09 PM
helping angel
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota

well for nri quota manipal n srm are real good medical colleges......they have international recognition n provide other good facilities as well....other than those a few other private medical colleges and their details have been given in this site :
http://nrispeaks.wordpress.com/2009/12/26/mbbs-options-in-top-private-medical-colleges-under-nri-quota/

h0pe u take the right decision and all the best
11th February 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota

is there any way for direct admission without enterance in pg degree in obs and gynae in any private medical college in india
19th February 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for md /ms courses in maharashtra govt. medical colleges for year 2011 -2012,if sheet is claimed under aipgmee/mhcet& stipend offered per month
26th February 2011, 01:18 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
for nri quota manipal and srm are real good medical colleges they have international recognition n provide other good facilities as well
few other private medical colleges and their details have been given in this site :
http://nrispeaks.wordpress.com/2009/12/26/mbbs-options-in-top-private-medical-colleges-under-nri-quota/

good luck
21st March 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to join srm medical college. how to apply? please give the fees details
11th June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for NRI,somebody staying at us since last 7 years and working in a unversity doing job , can be treated
as NRI for getting the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in private medical college in India.

G.K.Saxena
[email protected]
[email protected]
15th June 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for mbbs in government medical colleges like jj, kem, sion hospital, etc
24th June 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I GOT 92 MARKS IN CET & 75% N 12TH WILL I GET ADMISSION IN JJ COLLEGE?
6th August 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

what's the fee structure of mbbs course of saims medical college, indore ?
plz give me a detail on given address
[email protected]
18th August 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for nri student
29th September 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for direct admission through management quota to get admission in DGO in private medical colleges of tamilnadu. Answer in details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?