26th April 2012, 08:34 PM
shyamalabalaji

How can I get TRB B.Ed model question papers?

Dear Team,

I have completed M.A,M.Phil & B.ed in english. Iam i need of TRB-B.ed(P.G) pattern English previous & model questions.

Kindly do needfull ASAP

23rd June 2012, 11:52 AM
karthu
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can I get TRB B.Ed model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyamalabalaji View Post
Dear Team,

I have completed M.A,M.Phil & B.ed in english. Iam i need of TRB-B.ed(P.G) pattern English previous & model questions.

Kindly do needfull ASAP
hi
You have to write 2 papers for TRB exam.
paper1 for teachers of classes 1 to 5 and paper 2 for classes 6 to 8.
The number of questions will be 150 and the duration of the Examination is 1 hour 30 mts.
All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking.

The detailes sylabi and question papers can be downloaded from the sitehttp://trb.tn.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?