10th February 2012, 04:00 PM
vadrevu ramadevi

When will the C-DAC exam be conducted next time as i missed to appear this time? I am in B.Tech final year

Sir iam studying btech final year,i dont knw anythng about c-dac,only few days back i knew abt this exm,bt application submission date is completed,again when is exm conduct??

Related Questions:
  1. Which time is suitable for preparation for GATE 2016? Which books should I prefer? -- [New]
  2. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  3. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
  4. Procedure to apply for C-DAC? Date of sale of C-DAC forms?
  5. How many times is C-DAC exam? On what basis is the selection done?
  6. Can I give GATE next year if I missed this time? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to go for CDAC after doing B.E in ECE?
  8. Schedule of the next C-DAC entrance examination and the syllabus?
  9. When is the C-DAC entrance exam? Am I eligible for the exam after completing B.Tech computer science? From where to buy the forms?
  10. How much time is required to prepare for CAT?
  11. Is the CDAC exam held twice a year? Syllabus of the exam?
  12. Which course is suitable to do after BCA? How to apply for the C-DAC course? Date of C-DAC entrance exam, course duration, placements and last date of submission of form?
  13. Which are the courses of Programming in C-DAC?
  14. Can Btech final year students apply for Tnpsc exams?
  15. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  16. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  17. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year?
  18. Can a candidate unable to appear in his final year exam, appear for final year B.Com exam from Mumbai center? When the exams is conducted?
20th February 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the C-DAC exam be conducted next time as i missed to appear this time? I am in B.Tech final year

sir,i completed my engg.inyear 2010 and i mis to be held next timesed to fill form for c-dac entracnce exam would you help me out when it is going
8th April 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the C-DAC exam be conducted next time as i missed to appear this time? I am in B.Tech final year

When will the C-DAC exam be conducted next time as i missed to appear this time? I am in B.Tech final year

sir please suggest me what should i do....................
23rd June 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am bca pass student in nanded i have admission this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?