2nd May 2012, 01:27 PM
selvi kutty

Previous 5 year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam with answers? Which Books should I prepare fore this?

i want past 5 years tnpsc group4 question papers with answers,also i want to know which book to read(state board or samacheer ) for this exam&which subjects to read &which standard books to read.

21st May 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam with answers? Which Books should I prepare fore this?

i want to tnpsc IV question papper with answer send to my ID
21st June 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam with answers? Which Books should I prepare fore this?

i need tnpc group2 and group 4 syllabus.then which book i prepare for my exam(samacheer kalvi? or before?)
29th June 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I want group 2 interview questions what they asked now?
2nd July 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

previous 5 year question papers for TNPSCgroup 4 Exam with answer?
i want to tnpsc group 4 exam question papers with answer sent my ID
2nd July 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

previous 5 year question paper and answers of tnpsc group 4 exam?
i want group 4 question
28th April 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

what books are to be read for group 4? samacheer or previous books..pls reply to my e-mail....
28th April 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, what books are to be prepare for group 4 exam, whether samacheer or previous books?
24th November 2013, 03:43 PM
DIVYALAKSHMIDEVARAJ

DEAR SIR
PLS SEND THE TNPSC GROUP2 LAST 5 YEARS QUESTION PAPER TO THIS MAIL ID : [email protected]

thanks you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?