4th May 2012, 06:18 PM
Hariharankt

Can I do MBA pharmaceutical management as correspondence course after passing BAMS? What are the options available?

Iam a BAMS graduate working with a company in the production field can i do MBA pharmaceutical management as correspondence course if possible what is my options?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  2. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  3. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Which course is better for me among MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, MBA in Hospital Administration and MS in Intellectual Property Rights having completed Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences?
  5. What are the chances to write Group exam after completing B.Pharmacy?
  6. How to join MBA in Pharmaceutical Management after doing B.Pharma?
  7. Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?
  8. List of universities/colleges form where I can do BAMS through correspondence?
  9. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
  10. Am i eligible for MA in Economics(Correspondence) after B.Com for better options in teaching? Which universities in Punjab provide correspondence options?
  11. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  12. Companies offering recruitment to MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) candidate in Abroad? -- [New]
  13. Scope of mba/pgdpm in pharmaceutical management? is CAT compulsory?
  14. How to join BAMS MD correspondence course
  15. Which is better to study among M.Pharmacy and MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) after completing B.Pharmacy?
  16. List of colleges offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study MBA(Hospital Management) in Canada for BAMS doctor? List of institutions for admission?
  18. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
18th July 2012, 04:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA pharmaceutical management as correspondence course after passing BAMS? What are the options available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hariharankt View Post
Iam a BAMS graduate working with a company in the production field can i do MBA pharmaceutical management as correspondence course if possible what is my options?

The Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing, offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] with various Specializations including MBA Pharma Management through Distance learning Mode. Candidates with a degree in any discipline are eligible to pursue the program. The duration of the program is two years. The course Fees costs Rs. 26,777 with Installment facility. There is no entrance test for admission to the programs.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing.
18th July 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA pharmaceutical management as correspondence course after passing BAMS? What are the options available?

hello sir,
i completed my b pharm this year. i m not intrested in m pharm. i want to do mba in pharma. is this best option? i want to know about this course n oportunity after this course. pls sir give information..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?