19th July 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?

I gave my last sem exam of bpharm in may from gujarat technology uni... I am confused that whether i should do masters or apply for job.. I am not gpat qualified.. Please guide me..as in long term job experience will be matter or masters degree..thankx..

1st April 2016, 12:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I gave my last sem exam of bpharm in may from gujarat technology uni... I am confused that whether i should do masters or apply for job.. I am not gpat qualified.. Please guide me..as in long term job experience will be matter or masters degree..thankx..
Both the options are open for you after completing B.Pharma course. You can study, Master’s or can work in pharmaceutical companies after B.Pharm. If you are interested in studies and research you can pursue Master Degree in Pharmacy or you can start to search for jobs. You have to think about your family situation. You can check with your parents and decide about what to do next. You can also take advice from your college professors, they may know about your interest in studies and other things regarding the master degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?