14th August 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Is BCA more valuable than B.Sc and B.Tech? Scope of study BCA course?

Hello,
I am a Bangladeshi citizen. I have passed my 10th and 12th Board exams with Golden A. Now I want to do BCA. What is the scope of BCA? Is BCA more valuable than B.Tech and B.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BCA? List of colleges in Indore and scope of BCA course?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  3. Is BCA degree through distance learning program valuable or not?
  4. List of top 10 colleges for BCA? What is the current scope in BCA?
  5. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  6. Along with BCA which other course would be helpful to do?
  7. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  8. Is BCA valuable course? I am interested in BSc and BCA
  9. Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?
  10. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  11. Which has more value BCA or BSc Comp(H) in DU?
  12. Is CCNA or CCIE course good choice after doing BCA?
  13. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  14. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  15. What to do after BCA? Career scope of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th medical?
  17. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
24th August 2015, 06:19 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is BCA more valuable than B.Sc and B.Tech? Scope of study BCA course?

The scope in increasing order of the courses is as follows :

BSc. (IT) < BCA < BTech. (CS/IT)

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
23rd September 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BCA more valuable than B.Sc and B.Tech? Scope of study BCA course?

List of Companies that hire BCA students completed theirs course through distance mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?