21st January 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How is the career in Telecom and wireless communication? Top coaching Centres in Hyderabad?

sir/madam,i am btech(ECE) graduate ,how is the career in telecom&wireless comminication ,i wnt to know good coaching centres in hyderabad

22nd January 2011, 01:44 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How is the career in Telecom and wireless communication? Top coaching Centres in Hyderabad?

Hi!

The scope of Telecom & wireless communication sector is increasing rapidly both in India and abroad because of the boom in this industry. Plenty of job opportunities are available for engineering graduates in the telephone industry.

They could be employed as engineers/ test engineers, software/ application engineers, product managers, customer support staff, installers/ repairers, power reactor operators, power distributors/ dispatchers and many more.

They can find employment opportunities in both public & private sector organizations like All India Radio, Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, BSNL etc.
16th April 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is the career in Telecom and wireless communication? Top coaching Centres in Hyderabad?

csir net/lecturer ship in computer science
19th June 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

how is the career in telecom switching department?
26th June 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Mainly i want to go in telecome field but am not able to find the job in that and not even coaching centers? what to do?
17th March 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

if telecom coaching is available for only ofter b.tech graduates only,dn't we have ofter the m.tech?
14th July 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ madam my qualification is btech ece in pass out 2013. i want to interested in telecommunication or wireless communication in best jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?