2nd July 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Duration and expense of Internship in Telecommunication or Wireless Communication in any company of Hyderabad?

respected sir
i want to do internship in company located in hyderabad on
either telecommunication or wireless communication.
I have to know the payment details
and how many days they give the internship?????

Related Questions:
  1. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  2. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  3. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  4. How can I apply for an internship program in any of the MNC company? I've 89% in 10th, 81% in PU and 74% aggregate in B.E(telecommunication)
  5. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  6. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  7. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship programme without any expense in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student? -- [New]
  10. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad
  11. Is there any company offering internship without conducting any entrance exam in Hyderabad
  12. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  14. Companies in Hyderabad providing internship after doing MBA in HR from IGNOU?
  15. How is the career in Telecom and wireless communication? Top coaching Centres in Hyderabad?
  16. Is there any company in Hyderabad that offer free internship for mechanical student
  17. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  18. In Hyderabad is there any company who are giving internship to cse 3rd year student?
28th March 2023, 08:16 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Duration and expense of Internship in Telecommunication or Wireless Communication in any company of Hyderabad?

The duration and expense of an internship in telecommunication or wireless communication in Hyderabad can vary depending on the specific company and program. Typically, internships in these fields can last anywhere from a few weeks to several months.

Regarding expenses, some companies may offer paid internships that cover expenses such as transportation and accommodation. Others may provide a stipend or hourly wage to help cover costs. It's important to review the internship program details carefully to understand what expenses are covered and what you will be responsible for.

To find internship opportunities in telecommunications or wireless communication in Hyderabad, I recommend checking job boards, networking with industry professionals at career fairs and events, and reaching out to your university or college's career services center or academic advisors.

When evaluating potential internships, consider the company culture, the scope of the work you will be doing, and the level of support and mentorship provided by the company. You should also research the company's reputation and success in the industry to ensure that it aligns with your career goals.

It's essential to apply early and be prepared for the application process, which typically involves submitting a resume, cover letter, and possibly completing an interview. Ensure that your resume highlights your relevant skills and experiences, and customize your cover letter for each position to show your enthusiasm and interest in the particular company and role.

Overall, internships in telecommunications or wireless communication can provide valuable experience and help you develop crucial skills and understanding about the field. Be proactive in searching for opportunities, do your due diligence in researching companies and programs, and take advantage of the opportunity to learn and network with professionals in the industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?