17th December 2011, 03:43 PM
suneel kumar

Should I coaching for CSAT in Delhi or Hyderabad?

i am doing my btech n i am planning to go to delhi to prepare for the csat so right now i am in a confusion wheather to go to delhi or hyderabad as many of my friends tld me that the coaching centres in delhi are equally same as coaching centres in delhi....so could u please get me out of this confusion

8th January 2013, 06:39 PM
James_007

Default Re: Should I coaching for CSAT in Delhi or Hyderabad?

coaching for CSAT in Delhi or Hyderabad

Vidya prangan Education Soci.

Life Light Foundation

Dr. DB kumar's IAS

Techcluster Solutions

Expert Tutor

Lawrence Educational Academy

Natwest Educational Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
10th January 2013, 03:59 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

In order to appear for the CSAT exam, coaching is not that important as your own potential and will to study. Its you who have to decide that whether you will be able to cope up with the pattern of the civil services and whether you’ll be able to mould yourself into the intense and serious preparation of CSAT.
If you think you can do it, then only go for coaching because caoching can only give your preparation a guidance
. and nowadays, the coaching is almost with the same pattern and highly qualified teachers, both In delhi and hyderabad. Therefore, you can opt for any of the city and delhi is still advisable due to its legacy of results in the civil services exam.
10th January 2013, 04:01 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

In order to appear for the CSAT exam, coaching is not that important as your own potential and will to study. Its you who have to decide that whether you will be able to cope up with the pattern of the civil services and whether you’ll be able to mould yourself into the intense and serious preparation of CSAT.
If you think you can do it, then only go for coaching because caoching can only give your preparation a guidance
. and nowadays, the coaching is almost with the same pattern and highly qualified teachers, both In delhi and hyderabad. Therefore, you can opt for any of the city and delhi is still advisable due to its legacy of results in the civil services exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?