17th May 2012, 11:50 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Political Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Political Science papers require in-depth study and clear concepts. The questions of the Political Science papers of the Department of Pre-education Karnataka range from objective type questions to lengthier answers. Questions are also set on current affairs. All questions are compulsory so selective study would not be encouraged. The first group of questions contains ten questions of one mark each; students have to answer questions from the domain of Indian Polity, civics and general knowledge. Some of the questions are examples of Regional Political Party, present Chief Election Commissioner etc. students should also be acquainted with dates and important information such as when the U.N. was founded, members f SAARC. The next groups have short questions like ideologies of important national political parties and women’s reservation policies. Essay type questions test the student’s knowledge and opinions through essays like problems of illiteracy.

Related Questions:
  1. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) History Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Computer Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Accountancy Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Physics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Biology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board)-Mathematics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Economics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Chemistry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Chemistry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Political Science & international Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  17. Kuvempu university B.A Political Science 1st Year Paper-I: Political Theory and Thinkers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
23rd May 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Political Science Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

My query is that the exams admit card not receiving yet ,and my examination date will be coming near ,so please given me information about how to gate the exams admitted card????
Please ASAP given me answer....thanks
R.M
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?