21st May 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Total number of seats for PMT in Government Colleges and Private Colleges of Punjab?

I want to know total number of PMT Seats in Punjab for both Government Collages and Private Collages

Related Questions:
  1. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  2. Number of MBBS seats in Government colleges in Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Total number of seats in Punjab government colleges for MBBS, BDS through PMET?
  4. Total number of seats in MBBS and BDS in both public and private colleges in Punjab?
  5. Number of seats in government medical colleges and number of seats in private colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  6. List of total number of seats in all private and government colleges for AIPG
  7. Can I go for the DUMET entrance exam? Where can I get the application form? Total number of seats?
  8. Total seats available to study MDS in Government and Private Dental colleges of India? -- [New]
  9. Number of seats for MBBS in Punjab? Top colleges offering MBBS in Punjab?
  10. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  11. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  12. How many seats are there in government and private colleges?
  13. Total number of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? How many seats are there in those colleges and what is the fee?
  14. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  15. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
  16. Total number of MBBS seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu?
  17. Total number of seats in government colleges of JEE? Chances of getting education loan?
  18. Number of seats available for MDs course in government and private colleges?
23rd May 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of seats for PMT in Government Colleges and Private Colleges of Punjab?

is there any chance for me ...after getting 550 marks with 850 rank i also want to know what was last rank last year plz reply....
3rd July 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of seats for PMT in Government Colleges and Private Colleges of Punjab?

TOTAL selections of students for india pmt
14th May 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

how many number of PMT Seats in Punjab for both Government Collages and Private Collages?
22nd May 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

number of government seats in pmt
19th June 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

PLESE TELL ME THE TOTAL MBBS SEATS IN PUNJAB MEDICAL COLLEGES
4th July 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 100 marks in upcpmt what shud i expect?
6th December 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Total how many students are selected in government colleges iof pmt per year
20th December 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Total seats of mbbs in ai pmt
30th January 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How many total seats MBBS in india
22nd April 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me no. of seats of mbbs in punjab and about how much marks i should get to get admission in MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?