23rd May 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course after graduating? Can I complete my B.Ed through correspondence form government college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure of government college for B.ed?

I am a graduate. Am i eligible for b.ed course? Can i complete my b.ed through correspondence from government college in mumbai?may i know the fee structure of government college for b.ed

5th June 2013, 06:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course after graduating? Can I complete my B.Ed through correspondence form government college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure of government college for B.ed?

The admissions for B.Ed in government colleges are done through CET. The candidates with graduation from any agricultural university, recognized university, open/deemed university in Science, Arts, Commerce, Home Science, and Agricultural Science can appear for CET. A minimum of 50% marks in graduation is mandatory to apply. The detailed information can be collected from the official website of concerned government colleges. Bombay Teacher’s Training College, Aishabai College of Education, Oriental College Of Education, Thakur Shyamnarayan College of Education and Research etc are some of the government colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed course. Fee structure can be availed only through colleges.
5th June 2013, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course after graduating? Can I complete my B.Ed through correspondence form government college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure of government college for B.ed?

If you have completed Graduation with 50% marks then you will be eligible for entrance examination for admission into B.Ed. course.

There are many entrance examination for admission into B.Ed. course. But you have to apply for those in which yo want to get admission. The marks in entrance will decide whether you will get admission into top B.Ed. college or not. So be prepared for the examination.

Some of the top B.Ed colleges in Mumbai are listed below:

-Aishabai College of Education
J.J. Hospital Compound B.M.C. school Building Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra

-Bombay Teacher’s Training College
Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Near Reagal Cinema, Opp. Apollo Hotel,Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra

-Guru Nanak College of Education and Research
Shivaji Talav, Tank Road, Bhandup, Mumbai, Maharashtra

-Guru Nanak College Of Elementary teacher Education
Educational Complex, Shivaji talao Tank Road , Bhanduo-West Mumbai, Maharashtra

-Oriental College Of Education
Sector No. 2, Plat No. 3,4,5, Behind Sanpada Railway Station, Sanpada, Mumbai, Maharashtra

-P.V.D.T. College of Education
Nathibai Thackersey Road, New Marine lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra

-Pillai’s College of Education and Research
Sector-8 Khanda Colony New Panvel, Mumbai, Maharashtra

-Sarada Kurup College of Education and Research
Plot No. 22, Sector-5, Opposite Ghansoli Railway Station, Ghansoli, Mumbai, Maharashtra

-Smt. Kapila Khandwala College of Education
Juhu road, Near Raheja College, Santacruz,(West) Mumbai, Maharashtra

-Thakur Shyamnarayan College of Education and Research
Opposite to Dream Park Thakur Village, Kandivali, (East)Mumbai, Maharashtra

The fee for B.Ed in Government colleges will be around Rs. 8000 to 10000 per year.
6th June 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

http://www.google.com hello
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?