23rd May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.ed after graduation? Can I complete my B.Ed through correspondence from government college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure of the government college for B.Ed?

I am a graduate. Am i eligible for b.ed course? Can i complete my b.ed through correspondence from government college in mumbai?may i know the fee structure of government college for b.ed

5th August 2012, 08:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.ed after graduation? Can I complete my B.Ed through correspondence from government college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure of the government college for B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate. Am i eligible for b.ed course? Can i complete my b.ed through correspondence from government college in mumbai?may i know the fee structure of government college for b.ed

Candidate who seeks to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] from any of the recognized Institution through Distance mode must hold a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University. Beside this one also must be working as a Teacher and holding a minimum of two years of Teaching experience from any recognized School. The duration of the program is two years.

The Seva Sadan College of Education, Thane jointly offers the B.Ed program through Open and Distance learning with Indira Gandhi National Open University. The Candidate must submit the following Document along with the form attached:
  • Appointment letter of the latest school [currently working] and the Schools of which experience is claimed
  • Experience certificate in the enclosed format from all the Schools for which experience is claimed
  • Marks list and Degree certificates of the Bachelors program
  • Xth standard certificate for Date of Birth
  • Category certificate issued by an authorized public authority in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH category
  • A Demand draft of Rs. 17,400 in favour of SSC 4203 payable at Mumbai
The documentation must be completed and submitted to Regional centre Om leva Vikas Niketan,Nanepada Road ,Mulund East Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?