26th May 2012, 10:07 PM
mmtkt

Total MBBS seats in Kerala? Can I get admission in self finance seats and government seats with 2001 rank?

tell me the total mbbs seats in kerala? self finance seats and govt.seats.whether i get admissiomn if i passed in 2001 rank

Related Questions:
  1. Can I fill AMUPMDC ASSOCET exam form online?
  2. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  3. Number of MBBS seats in Government colleges in Punjab?
  4. How many total seats are available all over Gujarat for admission in MBBS government seats? Minimum percentage required?
  5. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  6. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  7. Total number of seats in MBBS in government colleges of Kerala?
  8. Total number of government seats available in U.P.T.U? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many seats are available in each states and union territories for MBBS in India? Number of seats in South India and Kerala?
  10. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab? -- [New]
  11. What are the total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET? How many government colleges are offering these seats?
  12. What's the total number of seats available in Kerala for MDS?
  13. Total number of seats in Assam CEE?
  14. Which college seats(in nandyal college) I can get for B.Ed with rank 40220? Is it a government seat? What's the fee structure for the same
  15. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  16. How many total number of seats are there in engineering?
  17. How many total seats are there for MBBS in UP?
  18. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
18th June 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total MBBS seats in Kerala? Can I get admission in self finance seats and government seats with 2001 rank?

my rank in kerala medical entrance exam is 1837. What is my chance of getting medical seat in any of kerala medical cooege
24th May 2013, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total MBBS seats in Kerala? Can I get admission in self finance seats and government seats with 2001 rank?

I bagged 1052 rank in kerala medical enterence shaa i have possivilty of admission?
5th June 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

in which college in kerala can i get a seat if i have a state rank of 1834
5th June 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the total MBBS sc seats in kerala
6th June 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

SIR,MY RANK IS 4742 IN GENERAL CATEGORY IN KERALA RANK LIST OF NEET ENTRANCE 2013.CAN I GET AN ADMISSION FOR MBBS IN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE IN KERALA?
6th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

can i get a seat in govt medical college if i have 12076 rank in Kerala & 360 in SC category
15th June 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

what is category rank? I got 2240 in kerala rank and in category rank is 1106. Please tell me the chances of getting
seat in Kerala merit list.
sebastian.
19th June 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I got 1074 rank in sc catogary can i get mbbs seat in kerala?
19th June 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

in which range should my rank should be in all India medical exam to get admission in govt medical collage in Kerala?
19th April 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Iam general caregory, so in which range should my rank should be in kerala and all india mbbs entrance rank list
17th July 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

IN WHICH COLLEGE CAN I GET A SEAT IF MY KERALA MEDICAL RANK IS 1217
10th June 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the total number of mbbs seats in kerala ? And the last rank possibility for gov seats in private colleges?
10th July 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I got 17779 rank in neet 2017. What will be my kerala rank and will i get admission for the same in merit seat in private sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?