27th May 2012, 02:54 AM
Sweet eri angel

Is it difficult for me of doing BBA course after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

hiii, I finished my 12th grade ( science section) and now i want to take BBA.. So is that difficult for me to take BBA after been in science section?

27th May 2012, 08:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult for me of doing BBA course after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

All candidates who have completed 12th standard can apply for the BBA course. So even candidates from science background can apply for the same. For most of the institutes the admission is based on merit. The course will cover the basics of various areas of management. This will include accounts, economics, IT, marketing, human resource management etc.
27th May 2012, 10:58 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult for me of doing BBA course after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

not at all. its a very user friendly subject if i may put it that way
the whole course has been designed in such a way so that students coming from any stream will be able to adjust to it properly. infact with the passage of each year you will see the time to study at home increases. which means you can use that time to study in some institutes to prepare for cat, mat or xat if giving mba is one of your top priorities. i will recommend you to go through the syllabus once. this will help you to get the hang of it.

hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bba syllabus.pdf(247.6 KB, 995 views)
27th May 2012, 11:27 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

No, it is not difficult to do BBA even if the candidate is from science stream.

Bachelor of Business Administration is under graduate level 3 years degree course in which student learn about business management skills.

In BBA students learn functional area of management.

you will find subjects like

Economics
Business Maths
Business studies
Management
Business law
Accounting

Many other subjects like these.

Commerce student may find it difficult to study physics , biology and chemistry

but for science students it is easy to study subjects like above as they are comparatively easy.

If you wish to do BBA from good institutions , you should sit for entrance examination conduct by various institutions.

Minimum Eligibility for applying in the Entrance Examination

50% to 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent qualification.

Entrance Exams consist Question on English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and on Reasoning.

Selection Process include

1.Entrance exam
2.12th class marks
3.Group Discussion
and
4.Interview.

IMPORTANT INSTITUTES OF BBA

1,DELHI UNIVERSITY
2,GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY DELHI
3,NMINS,MUMBAI
4,SYBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES , PUNE
5,AMITY UNIVERSITY
6,SP JAIN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, MUMBAI
27th May 2012, 01:05 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet eri angel View Post
hiii, I finished my 12th grade ( science section) and now i want to take BBA.. So is that difficult for me to take BBA after been in science section?
hello Sweet eri angel

I have come across several people who take up science in their 11th and 12th and at the end of it choose to do a course which isnt related to it. There's nothing wrong in it. Infact its better to realize now than to realize after taking up a course that you do not want to do it.

Several of my friends have done the same, few opted for BMS, BMM, BBA, etc. It is not difficult to cope up if you're from the science stream. You can easily cover up the basis concepts of 11th and 12th commerce in a month of your vacation and be perfect with it. Infact being from the science stream might only be helpful for you. Dont worry about it, go ahead with it and i am sure you'll do great if you'redetermined to do so.

Good luck
27th May 2012, 05:36 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it difficult for me of doing BBA course after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

Hi

BBA - Bachelor in Business Administration.

This course is basically the graduation course of Business Administration of duration 3 years and the Master's course is the famous MBA i.e Master's in Business Administration.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to study this course is that one should be a minimum 12th pass in ANY stream from a recognized school or any state board in India. Some colleges may even ask for percentage criteria to have scored over 50% aggregate.

Also there is no age nor attempt limits. So you can do this course anytime.

Now coming to your question, you say you are from Science background. I must inform you that anybody who has studied Science is eligible for all the graduation courses of ANY stream.

So yeah sure you can take up BBA. As this course is related to Business studies, Administration and all such things a science student should not find difficult.

You just need to understand the things and move ahead. The subject is not very tough and if you be regular and sincere to your studies, then I am sure it will not be very difficult for you.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
15th April 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

hii m doing 12th science at present i am confused of what to take up next.i want change it to commerce field after 12. will i find b.com BBA difficult to cope up?
9th May 2013, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

is it is difficult took BBA aftr doing 2 in science stream? and do this cource have popularitiy now?and wat are the job opportunities for a BBA completed person nw?
4th June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hai..i studied 12th maths,physics,chem group..my weak subject is maths..so i decide the commerce group..in college..which group i decide bba or bca? i am in the science group..so i pickup the bba?
19th June 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i m very confused about opting 4r bba or not.....what are the options after doing bba????????
29th July 2013, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

after doing bba can we give the bank entrance exam for po post
30th August 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am harsha I am studying in inter second year MPC I want to plan my future but I am confused then i asked my friends most of the friends told study bba so I want to is it easy to study
7th June 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I studied bio science in 11th and 12th class, Now I want to take bba course in 1st year. What I want to cover up the commerce subject then what things/syllabus (from mobile site..) I study in vacation that will help in first year????
19th February 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

What subjects do I need to study in advance from class 11 and 12 commerce and how should I do that before going for bba if I am from science stream
11th July 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir I pass out my 12 in 2015 nd thn I have chosen bcs but due to sme problem
I couldn't clear bcs sub so my query is that can I now chose bba,is it perfect for me
me ??????
7th January 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Guys my dad has done b.com and then m.com he thinks it will be difficult for me to go for bba because of accountancy just because of the fact i have passed 2 in non-med stream.
So plz tell me what are the areas in accountancy where i need to work for having no problem at all in bba.
12th June 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in cec. And secured 85 percentage. I am interested in bba. And I am confused about my career. Is it difficult for me to do bba as a cec student..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?