16th April 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to study Economics in 12th standard for pursuing BBA?

Hi,
I am presently studying in class 12th with Commerce stream. I have to go for BBA after my class 12th. But I am a bit confused regarding my admision in any college due to some rumours. I have heard that it is compulsary to have Economis in class 12th for opting for BBA after school. I just want to confirm is it necesary or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com. after 12th with PCM and Economics subject? What is the difference between B.A. in Economics and B.Com.?
  2. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  3. Can i do M.A in Psychology after pursuing B.A in Economics?
  4. BBA or BCA after 12th standard with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to study BBA for 12th Commerce student?
  6. How to pursue BBA in USA? What kind of exam to give?
  7. Can I get admission to study BBA in Anna University if pursuing 12th CBSE student of Delhi Region?
  8. Opting BBA after 12th is beneficial? Advantage of pursuing and course duration of BBA?
  9. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Economics) if pursuing ICSI after completed B.Com?
  10. Should I study BBA if completed 12th Science but weak in Maths?
  11. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  12. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  13. Should I go for B.A Economics after doing 12th in commerce? Should I go for BBA?
  14. Courses to study after 12th Commerce other than BBA and B.Com?
  15. Admission in BBA for a candidate who have secured less marks in 12th standard? Job opportunities in Odisha after completing BBA?
  16. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  17. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  18. B.Com or B.A.(Economics) what should I study after completing 12th Science if interested in Economics?
20th April 2015, 04:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study Economics in 12th standard for pursuing BBA?

No, it is not necessary to have studied Economics in your +2 in order to do BBA in future.

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for BBA course.

Kindly have a look.

Eligibility

Students willing to pursue BBA must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 40% in aggregate and English should be one of the subject.

For admission in this course you will have to pass an entrance test.

Following are some entrance test that are conducted by some of the BBA Institutes in India:

1. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)

2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET)

3. All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT)

4. Joint Management Entrance Test

5. GITAM University Admission Test
20th April 2015, 07:40 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study Economics in 12th standard for pursuing BBA?

No, Its not necessary to study economics for BBA. Science students can also go for BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
BBA colleges provides admission on the behalf of 12 class marks or entrance test so you have to study harder for good college
there is only one eligibility criteria for BBA you have passed 12 from any recognized Board or pass in all subjects with a minimum of 60% marks

I would like to suggests you a few top colleges of BBA in India , take a look

1). Christ University
Address: Hosur Road, Bangalore
Phone: 080-40129100/ 40129600

2). Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
Address: Near Lunkad Gold Coast, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020-2663 4531

3). Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce
Address: Vaikunthlal Mehta Road, Indira Nagar, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4235 5555

4). FMS-WISDOM Banasthali University
Address: P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith, PIN 304 022, Rajasthan
Phone: 228956
18th June 2016, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th in kerala with science group, i wanna study bba course in kerala. Can i?
13th January 2022, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I and currently in class 12th with subject accountancy and business studies as my core subject. i have dropped Maths due to not performing well and i want to pursue BBA after 12th. Can i do it without having economics as my subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?