2nd April 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?

Hi,i am student of class 12th in arts stream.i have english,economics,mathematics,pol science,education.what courses better for me after 12th.?

2nd April 2012, 01:03 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?

There is a good career scope for the candidates after completion of various arts related courses in current scenario. Only thing is that you should have good subject knowledge and fit yourself as per the needs of the industry to get a good job.

Soon after the completion of 12th class in arts related stream, you can opt for any of the following 3 year Graduation courses like
-BBA
-B.Com
-BBM
-BA

You can opt for the subjects which you are interested in these courses.

If you are interested to opt for any of the above mentioned courses, I suggest you to pursue MBA course at your Post Graduation level to get a good job.

MBA candidates are having good number of job opportunities in variety of business sectors.

Apart from above mentioned courses, you can opt for any of the following Professional courses like
-CA course
-ICWAI
-CS course

These are the courses which will provide you high pay sclae salaries.

If you are interested, you can also opt for Law course with the duration of 5 years.

Choose the course which you are interested and make most out of the course to have a good future career.

Wish you all the best.
2nd April 2012, 01:18 PM
Dilbag86

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?

There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class for arts students, stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.A, B.F.A, B.A.LLB etc.
2nd April 2012, 02:52 PM
priyanka_22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,i am student of class 12th in arts stream.i have english,economics,mathematics,pol science,education.what courses better for me after 12th.?
Dear Aspirant,

As if you had done 12th with Arts subject still you have good subjects as selection.

Now i will suggest you to go for Graduation which you can have like BA, BBA etc.

As in fashion various people from different stream choose to do MBA after any graduation course.

But still you can also opt for NDA and Bank Openings instead of MBA

Best Regards

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
2nd April 2012, 10:04 PM
Ishita1505
Member+

Hello Dear,
Soon after the completion of 12th class in arts related stream, you can opt for any of the following 3 year Graduation courses like
-BBA
-B.Com
-BBM
-BA
If you are interested to opt for any of the above mentioned courses, I suggest you to pursue MBA course at your Post Graduation level to get a good job.
All The Best.
2nd April 2012, 10:44 PM
bablucena9

Quote:
Hello friend,
The best course for you are;
1-b.com
2-bbm
3-b.a
4-bba
After you can acheive best post like ca etc.
Keeping work hard
12th June 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

which course after 12th in maths science?
13th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

please give me details about LLB. what course of this and what type of job i will get after doing LLB?
14th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

If you have a true flair for writing, is quite artistic and creative then I would suggest you to go for english hons or journalism and mass communication.

Other creative fields includes animation and film making courses.

Hotel management is also quite a good career options these days with many youngsters going towards this field.

Lastly B.A. in LLB can also be a good option as well.

Now its your turn to choose wisely.

Good luck
14th June 2012, 11:53 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

If you have a true flair for writing, is quite artistic and creative then I would suggest you to go for english hons or journalism and mass communication.

Other creative fields includes animation and film making courses.

Hotel management is also quite a good career options these days with many youngsters going towards this field.

Lastly B.A. in LLB can also be a good option as well.

Now its your turn to choose wisely.

Good luck
21st June 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

GENERAL HINDI 063
ENGLISH 035
HISTORY 069
CIVICS 077D
ECONOMICS 059
i am passed first div. i can do b.com?
25th June 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

hi. i am a student of arts steam.. i had geography,economics, history,sanskrit,bengali & english in 12th level. what courses is better for me in graduation level?
6th July 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?

Can I do BBA ???
23rd July 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me about the courses for geography after 12th class,i wanna tell u dat i hav english,geography,sociology,home science n punjabi as my subjects so can u plz tell me about future courses which i can take up.
5th September 2012, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

how to do ca after 12 from arts
11th November 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

After 12th arts which cours gives me goverment job?
15th November 2012, 07:55 PM
sahiljain12

Smile Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?

HI,
There is a good career scope for the candidates after completion of various arts related courses in current scenario. Only thing is that you should have good subject knowledge and fit yourself as per the needs of the industry to get a good job.

-BBA
-B.Com
-BBM
-BA

MBA candidates are having good number of job opportunities in variety of business sectors.

Apart from above mentioned courses, you can opt for any of the following Professional courses like
-CA course
-ICWAI
-CS course

These are the courses which will provide you high pay sclae salaries.

If you are interested, you can also opt for Law course with the duration of 5 years.

Choose the course which you are interested and make most out of the course to have a good future career.

Wish you all the best.

26th November 2012, 07:49 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Hello,
You did a great job by mentioning the subject combination that you had in your 12th standard. Now seeing this in my opinion it will be better you choose between English honors or Political Science honors or Economics honors. After this you can join any insurance company for client based jobs. You can also complete a diploma in mass communication and go for journalism jobs. Also you can join any school in teaching jobs. But for school teaching jobs do not forget to do a respective B.Ed. or else you will not be able to secure such jobs.
27th November 2012, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi,i have student of class 11th.i have English,Math,Economics,Pol science,Environmental science.what professional exams available for me after 12th
27th November 2012, 08:15 AM
nvihar

HI,

These are following course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream----------------------

1.BOCOM
2.BBA
3.CA
4.CS
5.ICWAI
7.BA
8.BBM.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
27th November 2012, 12:31 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?

Quote:

list of best course after 12th class in arts strwam

BBM

BA

B.Com

BBA
30th November 2012, 05:09 PM
rediff.manu

Hello Dear,
-BBA
-B.Com
-BBM
-BA
All The Best.
16th February 2013, 12:45 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

As you have done your 12th with arts and now you want to go for the graduation course.So let me tell you that there are various courses related to the Arts stream so you can choose any one.

The choice is yours and you have to choose according to your interest.Your interest plays an important role.

You must have completed your 12th with more than 50% marks only then after you get an admission in graduation.

The courses after 12th with arts are:

1.Bachelor of Arts
2.Diploma in Interior Designing
3.Diploma in Fashion Designing
4.Multimedia
5.Animation
6.Diploma in Journalism
7.Chartered Accountant
8.Computer secretary
9.3D Animation
10.Diploma in Engineering

Thank u!!
30th May 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

hlo............. ihave geo. pol sci. eng. hindi music phy edu. in arts nd i get marit in 2 now wat should i do ????
30th May 2013, 11:56 PM
nudha

HI Friend,

Some course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream----

1.BOCOM
2.BBA
3.CA
4.CS
5.ICWAI
7.BA
8.BBM
9.Animation
10.Diploma in Fashion Designing.

Nice to help you...................
31st May 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in 12arts with 70% my sub. are pol.science, eco, eng. , history , physical ed.....
now please suggest me sir what should I do further either BCA or BA progrmme or can I apply for nursing course from pvt.
6th January 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

After completed my plus two in cs i took a graduate in sanskrit. Now iwould like to study BBA.can i?
7th May 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello friend,
I am finished for 12th after am i take B.com, this course is useful for job orientation, next what can i do (1) M.com (2) job ?. plz guide me!
20th June 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

plz tell mewhich is better ba with pollitical science orjournalism and mass communiction
11th September 2015, 06:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You have many option after 12th in arts stream as given below you can join any one of them based upon your interest.
a)BA
b)BBA
c)BCA
d)MCA
d)MBA
e)CA
3rd November 2019, 10:13 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You can go for
BBA
LLB
B.COM
BA
MBA
Fashion designing
You can do anything with dedication an can excel in any field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?