27th May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for BSc in DU? What are the courses in BSc? Fee structure of DU?

eligibility criteria for bsc in du and what are the cources in bsc??
what are the fee structure of du?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  3. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  4. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  5. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  6. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  7. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  8. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission? -- [New]
  9. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  11. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  12. List of new courses along with their details, fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  13. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  14. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure details of Agricultural BSc and which are the best colleges for it?
  16. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  17. What is good for me after BSc? What is the eligibility criteria? I am a student of BSc PCM
  18. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
22nd June 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BSc in DU? What are the courses in BSc? Fee structure of DU?

i want to get addmission in du but i got only 65% in pcm & I want B.sc IT physics (hons.)
28th March 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BSc in DU? What are the courses in BSc? Fee structure of DU?

how much percentage required in 12th class to get the admission in bsc ag in Delhi university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?