22nd August 2011, 11:55 AM
palak grover

Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?

Hi!!!
i am doing bsc physics honours, i want to know about the job oriented courses after bsc, other than msc and the names of the colleges offering these courses and what is the elligibility criteria?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Job oriented courses after intermediate?
  2. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. What are the job oriented courses after BSc Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. Courses available after BSc computer science(MG University)? Which are the job oriented and certified courses available in Kerala?
  6. List of job oriented courses for MSc Electronics student?
  7. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  8. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  10. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  11. Various Job oriented courses after completion of B.Sc. Physics?
  12. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  13. Job oriented courses after MSc Electronics with 50% marks in Pune University?
  14. Job oriented courses in Kerala after B.Sc Zoology? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for B.Tech after BSc Electronics? How much is the time period? Best colleges offering the course?
  16. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
  17. Can I do B.A without passing 12th?
  18. Best job oriented courses for BSc Botany and Biotechnology students?
7th December 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?

WHAT ARE THE COURSES AFTER BSC BOTANY THAT GET GOVERNMENT JOB
14th December 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?

which is better Bsc or BE ? are the jobs avilable after Bsc in physics ? oR can further study is better .
16th December 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

m doing bsc non maedical ...which course should i do after it which can give a better job???
28th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Am studying bsc chemistry after completed bsc what type jobs is there
19th April 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the 1 year courses after bsc chemistry that too job oriented..?
10th May 2012, 08:14 PM
BIKARANT RAI

Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?

Hi!!!
i am doing bsc physics honours, i want to know about the job oriented courses after bsc, other than msc and the names of the colleges offering these courses and what is the elligibility criteria?????????

bikarant rai
18th November 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the job oriented courses that can be studied after bsc chemistry?
16th May 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc?in thrissur district
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?