31st May 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?

can you please guide me the name of Bsc Ag college in shimoga?
please tel me the fees structure for Bsc Ag?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope after studying B.Sc(Agriculture) from Shimoga?
  2. Future scope of BSc agriculture course? What are the jobs available?
  3. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?
  6. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure details of Agricultural BSc and which are the best colleges for it?
  8. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  9. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  10. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  11. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  12. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  13. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  14. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  15. List of the agriculture BSc colleges? What is the fee structure in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Can I get shimoga Agriculture college after scoring 9089 rank in BSc Agriculture
  17. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  18. Fee structure for B.Sc in Agriculture being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Nursing?
29th March 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?

whose % take that course
1st June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?

how much percentage in 2nd puc required to have seat in shimoga bsc ag
1st June 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the fee structure of msc. chemistry/
10th October 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage in 2nd puc required to have seat in shimoga bsc ag
12th May 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Want to know BSC agriculture and horticulture colleges in shimoga...????
30th May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

all students who want to study bsc ag should attend practical exam for the same?
9th June 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

fee details for bsc agricultura at shimoga
29th September 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

can we know the distance education for B.sc agriculter .
17th June 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage in 2pu require to have seat in shmgha bsc agri
28th June 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee details on icar recognised college in maharastra ,,JALNA
21st April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I Have applied for kcet 2018 but I didn't applied for practical exam of bsc agri and I didn't choose any centers of agri exam. Is there any options to apply now for agri??
20th July 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Cet ranking required to get seat in Bsc agri college of shimoga, navile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?