26th August 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?

1) At the time of interview my mind got puzzle. How I Crack The Interview and What Kind Of Questions Ask By A Intervier.

2) If Intervier Ask Why You Left The Job OR Why You Want To Join This Company. What Kind Of Answer I ll Give.

Thanks And Regards
Ashish Punj

12th March 2012, 01:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1) At the time of interview my mind got puzzle. How I Crack The Interview and What Kind Of Questions Ask By A Intervier.

2) If Intervier Ask Why You Left The Job OR Why You Want To Join This Company. What Kind Of Answer I ll Give.

Thanks And Regards
Ashish Punj

In every field and in every organization, given whatever qualification you possess, in order to get a job one has to face an Interview. Apart from the technical questions which are asked related to the field one is applying for, most of them consists the same pattern of questions.
the basic question one could expect in an interview rounds are:

Tell me about yourself ?
What is your aim in life ?
What are your strengths and weakness ?
Why did you quit your previous company ?
Are you comfortable working under pressure ?
Describe a situation where you could not resolve a problem ?
Do you have any questions for us?

Now how a candidate prepare him/her-self determines the fate of an interview. Before you face an interview you have to put few thing into your mind:

Don't think too much about the outcome of the interview.
Be relax, because even if you fail this wont be the end of the world.
Prepare yourself well before the day of the interview.
Don't push yourself hard on the day of the interview.
Don't expect too many questions on your own apart from the basic ones.

Following these guidelines will allow you to relax considerably and you will be able to answer the questions with ease and confidence.
22nd May 2012, 07:00 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?

HI

First of All I must tell you knowing your situation that you lack confidence. Your mind gets weak and so it gets puzzled. You need to keep it strong and believe in the fact that you are the best candidate for the job and no one else is.

This would boost your confidence level and also give you a strength that you can do it. You need to be very smart in whatever you do, but not over smart. Same lies for the over confidence as well.

If the interviewer asks you that why have you left your previous jobs, please do not speak any wrong or ill about the previous company you worked in. This would show that you can speak ill of them as well behind their back .

Instead keep a smile and say that you wanted to know and get more opportunities, better or different work experience and manage like this. Also if asked, why you want to join their company, speak the well of them. Know about their company so that you can speak about it when asked to. You have to tell the positives that their company has.

Apart from these, I am attaching a couple of files. Please download them and practice the given interview questions and answers. I am sure it would be helpful

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Attached Files
File Type: doc 10 Challenging Questions.doc(29.5 KB, 158 views)
File Type: doc 50 Most Important Interview Questions.doc(33.5 KB, 144 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?