29th May 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?

B.SC in astrophysis is compulsery or not for M.SC in asterophysis? after mechanical enginering can i get admission to M.SC without B.SC ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  2. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  3. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  4. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  5. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  6. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  7. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  8. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  9. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  10. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  11. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  12. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
  13. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  14. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  15. How to take admission in MSc with Astrophysics after getting BSc degree in Mathematics
  16. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  18. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
16th August 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?

iam in fybscwithphysics can i do msc in astrophysucs?
17th August 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

B.SC in astrophysis is compulsery or not for M.SC in asterophysis? after mechanical enginering can i get admission to M.SC without B.SC ?
19th August 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

bsc with physics maths is required or only bsc physics is also eligible for msc astropysics?
23rd June 2023, 06:01 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

No, a BSc in Astrophysics is not always compulsory for pursuing an MSc in Astrophysics. While having a BSc in Astrophysics or a related field can provide a solid foundation and specific knowledge in the subject, many MSc programs in Astrophysics also accept students with a general BSc in Physics or a closely related discipline.

Admission requirements for MSc programs in Astrophysics vary among universities and institutes. Some institutions may require a BSc specifically in Astrophysics or a related field, while others may accept students with a BSc in Physics or a related discipline. In such cases, applicants with a general BSc degree may be required to take additional courses or bridge programs to acquire the necessary background in Astrophysics.

It is important to carefully review the admission requirements and eligibility criteria of the specific MSc programs you are interested in. Visit the websites of the universities or institutes offering the MSc in Astrophysics program to gather detailed information about their admission policies, prerequisites, and any additional requirements. Additionally, contacting the admissions offices or program coordinators directly can help clarify any doubts or provide specific guidance regarding your eligibility for the MSc in Astrophysics program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?