14th November 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%?

sir i would like to know if i can do Msc in astrophysics,with a bsc in physics with 70% marks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  2. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  4. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics & Space Physics? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to join M.Sc Astrophysics or Quantum Physics without doing Physics in Bachelors?
  7. How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics
  8. Can I do MSc in astrophysics after BSc 3rd year?
  9. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  10. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  11. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  12. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  13. Can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) after pursuing B.Sc in Physics? Difference among Astrophysics and Physics?
  14. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  15. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?
  17. Will I get an opportunity to do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physical Science?
  18. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
14th November 2011, 04:27 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%?

You can do M.Sc in Astrophysics after doing B.Sc in Physics.
Advantage is that subjects would be little bit similar.
All The Best!
14th November 2011, 04:28 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%?

You can do M.Sc in Astrophysics after doing B.Sc in Physics.
Advantage is that subjects would be little bit similar.
All The Best!
19th January 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%?

can i do msc in astro physics after completing bsc in applied physics with 75%??
19th January 2012, 05:50 PM
Prosen Das

Yes you can do.you con do it from in India but it will best for u if u do it from abroad.
14th February 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in nuclear physics or astrophysics after bsc,,now i m in b.sc. final in computer science with physics and maths....my percentage is about 72%
1st April 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.Sc.Astrophysics after finishing B.E.Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
7th April 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i completed my Bsc in 2011 batch. and Worked for 8 months. Now im having interest in continuing studies. My avg percentage in pcm is 65. Physics is 70%. guide me a good course with scope in future please.
8th April 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in nuclear physics or astrophysics after bsc,,now i m in b.sc. final in computer science with physics and maths....my percentage is about 72%

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-m-sc-astrophysics-after-completion-b-sc-physics-70-a-460382.html#ixzz1rSq1Krep
9th April 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can i join isro after completing my m.sc physics?
21st May 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How much fees are to complete astrophysics after B.sc
9th July 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i have 80%in b.sc physics i can join the iia?
9th July 2012, 07:54 PM
kirija.usit

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 80%?

l am studied in b.sc physics
i have 80%
i can join the iia?
20th October 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i do msc in astrophysics after doing msci(integrated masters) in physics with particle physics? Please tell me. I want to do both astrophysics and particle physics. Tell me how can i?
25th November 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.sc astrophysics. Now i'm doing b.sc physics with 60% marks. Can i do astrophysics? Is it possible? If it is possible, what i will do for it? Please explain..
9th February 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

can i join msc astro physics after doing bsc maths
25th March 2013, 12:41 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i would like to know if i can do Msc in astrophysics,with a bsc in physics with 70% marks
Yes Off Course your applicable for M.sc in Astrophysics Course after Completing your B.sc Course in Physics ...
22nd April 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i m in bsc 1st year, what can i got admission in isro
6th May 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

please send me the way to admission for b.sc astro physics?
13th May 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I finished B.sc.mathematics in 65%...
I will like to study M.sc.astromony or astrophysics....
It is possible?
15th November 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear i am student of BSc physics then have get MSc in nanotechnology or Astrophysics or space science sir plse guide on the select the path get , give the name of the college and university name
14th February 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm totally confused about ma pg program i'm an average final year B.Sc applied physics student i'm so tensed n scared too about ma future which one should i have to opt MCA or M.Sc astrophysics ? will i get job after this?
4th April 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the difference between Bsc in physics & Bsc in Astrophysics
14th September 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I'm in Bsc final year with physics honour. I want to do Msc in astrophysics. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam. How I can know the announce for applications.
6th November 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, now i am doing B.Sc 1st year with physics. i am very much intrested in this Astro Physics and Space researches. How much percentage should i get every year so that i can get a good seat in top colleges? I have got 95% in my intermediate studies.How should i prepare for that Exams from nowonwards only.
17th January 2019, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m.sc astrophysics after completion of b.sc in physics with 70 percentage
19th January 2019, 02:30 PM
Meg24

Yes ,you are eligible to do M.Sc in astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in physics or else you can do an M.Sc in physics with astrophysics a the specialization.
There are many good institutes offering M.Sc in India.
You can further go for a PHD in the same field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?