30th May 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BDS college after clearing my Physics exam? I got compartment in Physics

hi
i am suvarna and i got compartment in physics,, can i get bds college after clearing my physics exam?
Pls help me what should i do?

15th November 2012, 07:31 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get BDS college after clearing my Physics exam? I got compartment in Physics

Hey Suvarna,
See BDS means Bachelor's in Dental Surgery. So pretty obvious that you can enroll for this course only when you clear the JEE examination in medical genre. Only then you can opt for this course. Now if you are compartmental in physics then you do not become eligible for the JEE examination only. So you cannot g for the examination unless you clear this compartmental. Now one thing here is that if you have already cleared JEE. Now if that is the case then you will have to bring this to the college's notice. If the college that you have already got admission into allows this delay, then you can come back after clearing the compartmental subject. if not, then you have to clear this compartmental and then go again for JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?