27th April 2011, 09:08 PM
deepikabansal@@@@

What to do in order to get admission in Delhi University after 12th CBSE Open Board Results?

Wite now i am waiting for my board result(cbse)from Open baord and intersted in taking addmission in Delhi university.what should i do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  2. List of CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer direct admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in any colleges based on Delhi University after scoring 70% marks in CBSE board? -- [New]
  4. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  5. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  7. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  8. Can I get admission in Delhi University if secured 85% in 12th CBSE? What are the options available for me?
  9. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  10. Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling?
  11. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  12. Whether a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination can get admission in Delhi University?
  13. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Delhi University for a candidate with 55% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  17. How can I get admission IIHM Delhi after passing 12th from Open Board
  18. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
29th April 2011, 07:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do in order to get admission in Delhi University after 12th CBSE Open Board Results?

You need to wait for your results to be out. You can then purchase the application form from the university. Make sure to fill it correctly. Also do submit the same on time. Normally these forms should be available towards end of May and beginning of June.
8th May 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do in order to get admission in Delhi University after 12th CBSE Open Board Results?

I am want to admisson in DU
what i do?
6th June 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i want to do BSC EROM DELHI UNIVERSITY AND I HAVE GOT 77% MARKS IN12th
6th June 2011, 05:40 PM
ronaldo

dear friend,

you can get all the admission procedure from this site

http://www.icbse.org/2010/05/delhi-university-du-admission-forms.html

best of luck..
15th June 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

can open school students get admission in d.u aftr 12th
29th June 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

maxmium 90 % marks in 12th class
6th July 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th class in open school.Can i get admission in Delhi University ?
7th July 2011, 08:53 AM
fazlu
Member+

you can go for delhi university after 12th.
for admission procedure you can go for website:
http://www.icbse.org/2010/05/delhi-university-du-admission-forms.html
8th July 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

i have got 56% in 12th and 55% in pcm ,can i get admission in delhi university now?????????
8th July 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

i got 55% in pcm and 56% in 12th can i get admission in du?????????
27th April 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

how do i apply for cbse 12th open? I passed cbse 11th in march 2010 then dropped 12th in 2010 December, now iam planning write 12 cbse , but how do i apply for OPEN CBSE EDUCATION because i dont want to go back to school. plz help me
30th May 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I GOT MY RESULT THIS 28th AND I GOT TWO "FT'S" IN PHYSICS AND MULTIMEDIA(OPTIONAL)
AND THE FINAL RESULT IS COMPARTMENT,I AM GIVING THE COMPARTMENT THIS JULY,AND I DONT WANT TO LOSE A YEAR
I WANT TO PERSUE BA(ENGLISH)
SO I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER I WILL GET ADMISSION IN ANY GOOD COLLEGE AFTER GIVING MY COMPARTMENT OR I WILL BE REJECTED !!
I AM VERY DEPRESSED RITE NOW PLS HELP!
26th April 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Just wanted to ask if i do 2 from open (science side, cbse) can i join Indian army on the basis of 12th cbse results????
It was really bad that i dropped in 11th just because of chem. and i am totally confused what to do and also dont want to waste whole 1 year.
So if you just tell me the eligibility for that or any other best option for me it will be really helpful.

THANK YOU
26th April 2013, 08:21 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepikabansal@@@@ View Post
Wite now i am waiting for my board result(cbse)from Open baord and intersted in taking addmission in Delhi university.what should i do now?
HI!
I am happy to inform you that after passing for open Board you can join Delhi University.

For admission in any course you have to score minimum 80% marks because the cutoff marks in Delhi university is very high.

You can join course like:-
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> B.SC
> B.A
> B.Com
etc

ALL THE BEST!
7th August 2013, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th class student in open school. can I get admissiin in delhi university?
what I do? I am so depressed!!
please help me!!
27th March 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a science student of class 12th from NIOS. I would like to ask you that can i apply for either BSc. or Btech. in delhi universty ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?