24th August 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in B.A 1st year?

this year i got compartment in physics, so i re-appeared for compartment exam and i fail to clear it again, and i have taken admission in ba 1st year and my next physics exam is going to be in march or april with my ba 1st year exam. i have taken admission under a panjab university college, will they cancel my admission or will let me do both things side by side

31st August 2015, 10:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.A 1st year?

Sorry, it is not possible to get the admission in the degree course without having passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.

So they will definitely cancel your admission. As the eligibility to get the admission in any degree course from the recognised university is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from a recognised board.

So you need to appear again in the board examination and after qualifying the examination yoou are eligible to take the admission in the course.
31st August 2015, 10:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.A 1st year?

Sorry, it is not possible to get the admission in the degree course without having passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.

So they will definitely cancel your admission. As the eligibility to get the admission in any degree course from the recognised university is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from a recognised board.

So you need to appear again in the board examination and after qualifying the examination yoou are eligible to take the admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?