4th June 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 12th exam from Punjab Education Board

i am from haryana and i have passed 12 class exam from punjab education board is i am able for punjab pmt

12th October 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 12th exam from Punjab Education Board

I HAVE PASSED PLUS 2 FROM MADYA BHARAT GWALIOR BOARD
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR PMT IN PUNJAB
[email protected]
27th April 2015, 03:18 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 12th exam from Punjab Education Board

You are eligible to apply Punjab PMT if you have passing 12th exam with physics, chemistry and biology from Punjab Education Board.

Punjab Pre-Medical Entrance Test will be conducted for the admission to the courses MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS.

Punjab PMET Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should be a resident of Punjab.

The candidate must have completed senior secondary education from the school in Punjab.

The candidates must have physics, chemistry and biology in class 12th or equivalent.

Age limit:-

The candidates should not be less than 17 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?