12th October 2012, 12:52 PM
HARPREET SINGH AURORA

Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after doing 12th medical from board of senior secondary

i had done plus medical from board of senior secondary edu gwalior madya bharat
would i be eligible for punjab pmt?
i have domicile of punjab

3rd September 2015, 05:08 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after doing 12th medical from board of senior secondary

Yes, you are eligible for Punjab PMT after doing 12th medical.

This entrance exam is organized by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.

This entrance is held for providing admissions to the eligible candidates in different graduate level courses in Medicine and Dental Education.

This entrance is for admission in the courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS.

The university conducts the state level entrance exam for all the candidates wishing to study different Medical field.

PMET enables the candidate to take admission in the Medical colleges in the Punjab University and other attached Medical Colleges in the state both private and government-aided colleges of Punjab.

Eligibility for Punjab PMET -

Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline from any of the recognized board.

Candidate must have passed +2 with in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (including both Botany and Zoology)/ Bio-Technology and English.

Candidates are also required to have an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together while physically handicapped candidate must have secure 45% and SC/ST/OBC candidates 40% marks in an aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-Technology).

Age Limit for Punjab PMET -

For appearing in this entrance exam candidate must have attain the age of 17 years at the time of admission.

The maximum age limit is 25 years of age as on 31st December at the admission year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?