15th April 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing schooling from CBSE board?

my schooling is from chandigarh from cbse board...but my birth place is punjab and i m permanent resident of punjab... we also have property in punjab...so can u please tell me dat i am eligible for punjab pmt or not??

10th January 2012, 12:28 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing schooling from CBSE board?

Hi,,

<<PUNJAB PMT>>

Yes,you are eligible for the Punjab PMT as you are the domicile of Punjab. Here i am giving you the eligibility criteria for the Punjab PMT:

Eligibility:

>> bonafide resident of Punjab with Punjab domicile.

>>should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with atleast 50% marks(40% for SC/BC) in all these subjects.

>>should have attained the age of 17 years.

Moreover,85% of the seats are reserved for Punjab Students, As in your case, you have your home and property in Punjab,you can be a domicile and write for this exam.

All the best!!!!

Regards,
yash
6th April 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing schooling from CBSE board?

i.m 19 year old so i want to know that.. i m eligible for punjab PMT
6th April 2012, 04:45 PM
Talha zaid

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing schooling from CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my schooling is from chandigarh from cbse board...but my birth place is punjab and i m permanent resident of punjab... we also have property in punjab...so can u please tell me dat i am eligible for punjab pmt or not??
yes you are eligible . best of
11th April 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

wht are the other criteria for giving pb pmt besides schooling from punjab ?
8th September 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i live in punjab .i have passed 10 2 from punjab but i donot have domicile of punjab.am i elijible for 85% seats in punjab pmt?
27th March 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

im studying in uttrakhand dehradun .....but i didn't give subject punjabi board exam in class 10 ......but i was born in punjab...............we also have property in punjab and im a permanent resident of punjab so would you please tell me if im elijible for punjab pmt or not....am i elijible for 85% seats in punjab pmt?
27th October 2014, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

my father born in punjab but now we live in haryana. Also my schooling is in haryana. Can i eligible for 85% quota mbbs seats in punjab?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?