16th June 2012, 06:36 PM
aliva92

Can I do BCA after completing HS with commerce?

if i had completed the h.s. with commerce can i do bca?...please tel me

16th July 2012, 06:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BCA after completing HS with commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliva92 View Post
if i had completed the h.s. with commerce can i do bca?...please tel me

The Eligibility criteria for admission in to the BCA program varies from University to University. Most of the Universities considers candidates who have passed the +2 level of Examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics, whereas some of them considers candidate with 50% aggregate in any stream.

To provide a General information Following given are the list of some of the Universities offering BCA program along with Eligibility criteria:

VIT University
  • Candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognize Board with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Lucknow University
  • Candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognize Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Candidate belonging to Science or Math stream are only eligible.
Lovely Professional University
  • Candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognize Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream with English.
Amity University
  • Candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognize Board with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Hence, for detail information refer to the official website of the University or Institute of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?