16th April 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 46% in science stream? I am 12th passed

i am a 12th passed student with science stream with 46% so can i get admission in bca......

17th April 2012, 12:29 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE
Default Re: Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 46% in science stream? I am 12th passed

Your percentage is enough if you are a SC/ST candidate. But for General category, it shough be 50% and above.
15th May 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 46% in science stream? I am 12th passed

can i get admission in bca after scoring 70% in science
28th May 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i get addmission for bca . I am 46% in 12th sci in OBC categiry
28th May 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply in indian navy ? I scored 53% in science stream and i am a girl so i would like to know the post offered to girls in indian navy.
4th June 2012, 12:16 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission in bca after scoring 70% in science
Dear Friend,
Now our education system is open to all. Hence you may take admission in BCA course without any criteria. Only you have to appear 12th Standard.
But if you want to take admission in a good and reliable institute you have to compete with many others. There is some criterion for BCA. They are-
1. Candidate will must be a student of pure science means physics and chemistry will must be the compulsory subjects.
2. Minimum marks in 12th standard is 50%.
3. Some institution also want mathematics means as the 4th subject.
4. Some good colleges arrange entance examination to admit the students.

The above criterion are in general. But some top ranked colleges have their own criterion. And they dont bother about others rules and regulation. If you want to admit in such a instituion then you have to directly contact with the institution.
Here is some top BCA colleges in India.
1. Andhra University
2. College of Business Studies(CBS) Delhi University
3. Maharshi Dayanand University, Rothank
4. Institute of Management-Developmental Research
5. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh
6. Integrated Academy of Management and Technology,Agra
7. Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
8. Institute of Technology and Science,Meerut
9. Delhi University
10. Madurai University, Madurau
11. Amity School of Computer Science,Noida
12. Apeejay Institute of Management and Information Technology, Tughlakabad, New Delhi
13. Guru Gobind Singh IP University , Kashmere Gate
14. Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali

Best of luck my friends.
4th June 2012, 12:18 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

BCA is three year Under Graduate course And to get admission in this course you need to passed in your 12th examination form a recognised board with atleast 50% Marks. The eligiblity criteria are vary from colleges to colleges.

Many top colleges wants Maths in 12th examination. The admission are based on entrance test Or Merit Basis. The admission in this course are started in Many colleges like Amity University, Lovely Professional University, Shardha University and Many other colleges.

But Please dont worry, Without Maths Candidates will also get admission in BCA course, Many colleges offers this course for those candidates who have not study maths in 12th examination. But after Admission in BCA course, you have to study Maths subject.

And if you have scored More than 70% Marks in your 12th examination, then you will get scholarship in various colleges like Lovely Professional University. this University Offers Great Scholarships to those candidates who scored more than 70% marks in 12th examination and you will get admission in this university, if you dont have Maths in your 12th. So, please dont worry, If you are Interested in BCA course, then please check these given colleges because these colleges offers BCA course for Non Maths students -

Guru Gobind Singh IP University , Kashmere Gate

Lovely Professional University, Punjab

College of Business Studies, Delhi University

Madurai University, Madurau

Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra

DR. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Universty, Agra.
4th June 2012, 12:26 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get addmission for bca . I am 46% in 12th sci in OBC categiry

Yes Surely ! You can do BCA course after completing your 12th. There is no such restrictions that only Maths candidates are eligible for BCA course. Any 12th pass candidates from science, arts and commerce are eligible to apply for BCA course.

So, to get admission in BCA, you have to scored minimum 50% marks in your 12th examination, but the percentage eligiblity criteria are vary from colleges to colleges. Many colleges wants 60% marks.

The admission in BCA are based on 12th Marks. There is no such entrance examination are there, to get admission in BCA. You will get direct admission in BCA with the help of your 12th Marks.

But many top colleges will conducts his own entrance examination and after clear that exam, you will get admission in BCA course. So, please dont worry any candidates after 12th are eligible for BCA course

10th June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 46%,so can i get admission in BCA.? and how? can i have to give any donation or not?
2nd June 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 48% marks in pcb and obc category can i get admission in bsc du
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?