5th June 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCA and MCA after completing 12th Commerce?

Hello,
I am a Commerce student, studying in 12th standard. I want to study BCA and MCA after my 12th. But I have heard that I can't do MCA as I am a Commerce student. So, I would like to know that I can do BCA and MCA or not after my 12th?
With Regards-
Azim Mansur

8th June 2015, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA and MCA after completing 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Commerce student, studying in 12th standard. I want to study BCA and MCA after my 12th. But I have heard that I can't do MCA as I am a Commerce student. So, I would like to know that I can do BCA and MCA or not after my 12th?
With Regards-
Azim Mansur
You are a commence student so you are not eligible for BCA and MCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
9th June 2015, 12:35 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

I think that you can definitely pursue BCA that is Bachelor of computer applications after completing your secondary education with commerce stream.

But for getting admission in BCA you must have to score at least 40 % marks in your 12th examinations.

For getting admission in MCA you first have to clear your BCA with no backlog.
24th January 2019, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12th student with subject commerce ip and I am interested in programming and designing in Java . My accountancy is worst but I want a job with atleast package 30 lakh per annum so what to do I had 2 option { BCA MCA } or CA MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?