18th June 2012, 12:07 AM
kangkan kalita

Is there any chance to get a seat in any medical college of Assam with 1899 rank in Assam CEE in medical?

Sir, I have got 1899 rank in Assam cee 2012 in medical..... Is there any chance for me to get a seat in any medical colleges of assam???????

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
  2. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  3. Do I have a chance to enroll in government medical college of Assam after scoring CEE rank of 3009?
  4. Will I get a seat in any medical college of Assam after scoring 3159 rank?
  5. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)? -- [New]
  6. Will I get a seat in medical college in assam with a rank 723 in CEE?
  7. Will I get a seat in any medical college of Assam after scoring 3159 rank?
  8. Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?
  9. Admission in medical college in Assam after scoring 1510 rank in Assam CEE? Can I get admission through ST quota?
  10. Will I get a seat in Medical Colleges of Assam after scoring 3947 in Assam CEE? I have EXV quota
  11. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  12. Can I get a seat in Assam Engineering College after scoring 391 Assam CEE? Which branch can I get?
  13. Cutoff marks for general caste in CEE medical Assam?
  14. Is Assam Medical entrance(CEE) held this year?
  15. Do Assam conducts CEE for both engineering and medical aspirants?
  16. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  17. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
  18. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
1st June 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to get a seat in any medical college of Assam with 1899 rank in Assam CEE in medical?

Sir what is the minimum percentage of CEE 2014 to get seat in the medical college of Assam???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?