20th June 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How to study LLB through distance education after finishing B.E?

I am finish B.E(Electrical & Electronics Engg ) in 2010 and working in private concern.
I want to study LLB in distance education .I want to know the study center in tamilnadu.
What is the eligibility and how much fees.

18th August 2012, 01:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study LLB through distance education after finishing B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am finish B.E(Electrical & Electronics Engg ) in 2010 and working in private concern.
I want to study LLB in distance education .I want to know the study center in tamilnadu.
What is the eligibility and how much fees.

The LLB is a full Time program regulated by the Bar Council of India. Since, you have completed your Bachelors Degree program, you will be eligible for admission in to the 3 years LLB course. The minimum qualification required to pursue the 3 years LLB program from a Law Institute of University whose LLB program are approved by the Bar Council of India, is a Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized University [40% for reserved candidates]. Admission is either through Entrance Examination or merit of marks obtained in the qualifying Examinations, whatever be the admission criteria of the Institution of concern.

Hence, no University or Law Institutes offers LLB program through Distance mode and neither do the Bar Council of India approves it. So, to become an advocate and practice in a court of Law, you have to complete the 3 years regular LLB program successfully.

However, there are various recognized Universities which offers various post graduate programs in Law related Departments. However, that do not qualifies the candidates to become an advocate. To get detail information regarding those Distance program refer to the official websites of the Law Universities and other which offers such programs.
10th January 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

BL / LLB through Distance Education in India
From last few years, I got a passion to become a lawyer and fight against social injustice. I am now 28 years old, having diploma in electrical after completion of 10 Th standard and working in a totally different field. I want to study BL or LLB through distance education. Many colleges do offer those degrees in distance education but it seems those are not approved by bar counsel and can't practice as a lawyer in India ( just can complete the course for knowledge ).
Is there any institute in India which offers BL or LLB through distance education which can be used to practice law in India ( approved by bar counsel of India )
3rd March 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

how to become judge after completing diplamo
3rd June 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i finished my Bsc maths in distance education. I would like to do BL through distance education. My age is 40. there is any posible.
16th May 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm bhavani. My age is 24 I have done MBA from osmania university hyderabad. I want to do llb at present in distance. Please give me a suggestion.
16th July 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed llb in distance... Can i apply for bar council for approval purpose...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?