25th June 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences

i hv done btech biotechnology. now i m persuing mtech in environmntal sciences. plz tel me if i cn give ugc net environmental science? plz brief me the procedure!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  3. How can I apply for UGC CSIR NET in Chemical Sciences? I have done BSc in Chemistry
  4. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  5. Answer key of environmental sciences of UGC NET?
  6. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  7. Previous year question papers of UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences)?
  8. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  9. UGC NET answer key for Management and Environmental Sciences Paper I, Paper II and III?
  10. PhD pursuing candidate of 40 years old is eligible for UGC NET Lecturership?
  11. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  12. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  13. Can I apply for UGC NET in the subject of environmental science after completing MSc with Botany
  14. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Science) if completed M.Sc in Microbiology?
  15. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
  16. Percentage required in graduation and post graduation for UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  18. Can I apply for NET in Environmental Science subject? I have completed B.E in Biotechnology
7th July 2012, 11:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hv done btech biotechnology. now i m persuing mtech in environmntal sciences. plz tel me if i cn give ugc net environmental science? plz brief me the procedure!
If you have pursuing your Post graduate degree course in environmental science, then definitely you can choose environmental science subject in NET Examination, You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation Only.

This examination is conducted by UGC(University Grant commission) twice in a year and the examination is conducted in June and December Every year. For this year June NET Examination was already completed.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% Marks, final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination. If you have scored minimum 55% marks in your post graduation then you can apply for this year December NET Examination.

Please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination online, You have to fill the application form online only, But before filling the Online application form you need to submit the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you can download the challan form directly from the official website of UGC.

Please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus. the syllabus you can download from the official website. All the papers of NET is Objective, no descriptive paper will be there and no negative marking in the examination.

So, please visit the official website of UGC and download the previous papers and syllabus.

ugcnetonline.in
22nd April 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences

which subject should i opt for mtech chemical engineering for giving ugc net 2013 exam??
18th January 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have done my master degree in aquaculture (fisheries) from CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF FISHERIES EDUCATION , MUMBAI. Am i eligible for UGC- NET in environmental science for jrf or leacturership
6th May 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know where UGC net exams for Environmental biotechnology. Comes... In CBSE UGC net. In which I have apply for it?? Can u please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?