26th June 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?

Hello
I have completed my graduation in environmental pollution and toxicology,then Msc in environmental sciences, I am doing M.tech in environmental science and engineering now. I am planning for the phD in environmental science. I want to know what are the scope available in this line after phD.

Related Questions:
  1. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
  2. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  3. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  4. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science? -- [New]
  5. Which are the Ph.D courses in environmental science?
  6. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
  7. Job opportunities after completing PhD Environmental science in CSIR institutes?
  8. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  9. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  10. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scope of MSc in Environmental Science in Punjab?
  12. How to do Ph.D through correspondence course in Agriculture
  13. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology?
  14. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  15. How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?
  16. What is the scope for MSc Environmental Science and MBA hospital management and care? Which are those colleges?
  17. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  18. What is the syllabus of JNU Ph.D Biotech, Life Science and Environmental Biotech?
8th November 2014, 08:06 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?

Due to drastic changes in the climate now-a-days, every Organization which is dealing with the weather or climate is carrying their researches. They are in need of many PhDs from Environmental Science.

This is in high demand. Once, you are done with your research projects in PhD, you can get in to,

• Pollution Control Boards
• Non-profit organizations/NGOs
• Research and Development organizations
• Urban and rural planning
• Social Development organizations
• Forest and wildlife management
• Water resources and agriculture management
• Distilleries
• Fertilizer Plants
• Mines
• Refineries
• Ministry of Environment and forests
4th July 2016, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

How is the course Integrated MS PhD in Forensic Nanotechnology from Gujarat Forensic sciences University,Gandhinagar?
10th February 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my graduation in microbiology and i am interested in taking Msc environmental science so i wanted to know about the job prospects after Msc in environmental science and technology?
17th February 2022, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc in Environmental Science with 65 %. So now can i go for PhD environmental science.? What is the essential criteria of phd environmental science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?