11th July 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i get a seat in AGBSC in Tirupati after scoring 98 marks in MCET and 23.66% in IPE groups?

I got 98 marks in mcet and 23.66% ipe groups and 5166 rank can i get seat in agbsc in tirupati and i belong to bc_d.

25th May 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get a seat in AGBSC in Tirupati after scoring 98 marks in MCET and 23.66% in IPE groups?

can i get seat in top engineering college for 88marks in eamcet and 24.5% in board
1st September 2016, 12:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get a seat in AGBSC in Tirupati after scoring 98 marks in MCET and 23.66% in IPE groups?

B.Sc in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is four years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is 50% for general category and 40% for SC/ST category candidate.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to get admission in good Govt college for B.Sc Agriculture course in Tirupati after scoring 98 marks in MCET and 23.66% in IPE groups. As per my suggestion you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?