10th August 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of B.E?

what should i do after my b.e completion .......pleas tell me the details

1st September 2016, 12:16 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.E?

After completion of your Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a Government recognised university, you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job.

If you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, you can opt for any of the Master's degree courses like M.E, M.Tech, MS, MBA, etc., of your interest. To get admission in M.E, M.Tech course, you have to appear and qualify GATE examination and for taking admission in MBA course, you need to appear and qualify CAT/ MAT examination.

If you are interested to do a job then, it is best to write GATE examination and get good score, so, that you can find better jobs in many government organisations like NTPC, HPCL, etc.,. or you can also learn any computer languages like JAVA, .NET, etc., and find a job in Software/ IT companies. So, now you can decide which is the best option for you and I suggest you to choose the right option of your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?