12th July 2012, 10:32 AM
adii anand

Which is a better college for me in Kolkata after scoring 499.5 composite score in MAT in Feb?

sir i score 499.5 composit score in mat in feb2012 which is better collegefor me in kolkatta ... also give coolege list in india which is suitable for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get through after scoring 585.6 as composite score and 65.3 percentile in MAT Feb
  2. In which good college can I get in Bangalore for MBA after scoring 586.5 composite score and 65.6 percentile
  3. Which college of UP will be suitable for me after scoring 542.85 composite score in MAT December?
  4. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  5. In which college can I get after scoring a composite score of 500 in MAT
  6. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT? -- [New]
  7. After scoring 586 composite score in MAT any chance to get a good MBA college? List of colleges in which I can get?
  8. College in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida which accepts MAT February score?
  9. Which college should I take after scoring 575.5 composite score in Dec Mat?
  10. Best colleges in which I can get after scoring 572 composite score with 61 percentile in MAT?
  11. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  12. Which colleges can I get for PGDM with 527 composite score in MAT?
  13. Best colleges in Bangalore and Kolkata after score of 461 in MAT 2010?
  14. In which college can I get admission after scoring 575.5 composite score?
  15. Group discussion and personal interview at iihmr, jaipur? how to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  17. Chances of getting a good college after scoring 631.5 in MAT with 79.22 percentile? Cutoff of the colleges?
  18. Name of good colleges of mat feb taking percentile of 75.58 and score of 618.5?
12th August 2015, 06:45 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is a better college for me in Kolkata after scoring 499.5 composite score in MAT in Feb?

List of colleges in Kolkata

Department of Business Management- University of Calcutta

International College of Financial Planning
Park Street, Kolkata

Bengal Institute of Business Studies
Lake View Road, Kolkata

Swami Vivekananda Institute of Management and Computer Science Sonarpur, Kolkata

International Institute of Business Studies
Kamalgazi, Kolkata

Adamas University
Barasat, Kolkata

Institute of Management Study
Mukundapur, Kolkata

Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management
Tollygunge, Kolkata

Amity Global Business School, Kolkata, Salt Lake City, Kolkata

Future Business School
Sonarpur, Kolkata

Heritage Business School
East Calcutta Township, Kolkata

Praxis Business School, 24 Parganas (South)
Kolkata

Future Institute of Engineering and Management
Sonarpur, Kolkata

Institute of International Trade
Salt Lake City, Kolkata

NSHM Knowledge Campus
Alipore, Kolkata

Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
College Street, Kolkata

Guru Nanak Institute of Technology
Sodepur, Kolkata

University of Engineering and Management
Rajarhat, Kolkata

iLEAD Institute of Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development
Topsia Road, Kolkata

Pailan College of Management & Technology
Joka, Kolkata

Globsyn Business School
Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata

Annex College of Management Studies
Salt Lake City, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?