19th April 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get for PGDM with 527 composite score in MAT?

I have got 527.5 composite score in feb mat which colleges can i get for mba/pgdm program. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?
  2. Can I get admission in SMS college, Varanasi for PGDM course after scoring 538 composite score in September MAT?
  3. Best colleges in which I can get after scoring 572 composite score with 61 percentile in MAT?
  4. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  5. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  6. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  7. In which college can I get after scoring a composite score of 500 in MAT
  8. Which B-Schools I can get admission with a percentile of 85.6 and composite score of 655?
  9. After scoring 586 composite score in MAT any chance to get a good MBA college? List of colleges in which I can get?
  10. Which colleges can I get through after scoring 585.6 as composite score and 65.3 percentile in MAT Feb
  11. Which are the good colleges of MBA offering specialization in Actuarials and Insurance with composite score and percentile?
  12. How will I get into various institutes after scoring composite score of 695?
  13. What is the percentile required to score 465.5 composite score in MAT?
  14. Which are the top colleges under MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the colleges for which I can apply for after scoring 708.1 composite score
  16. Which college of UP will be suitable for me after scoring 542.85 composite score in MAT December?
  17. Top colleges in which I can get after scoring 785 composite score in MAT May with 99.7 percentile?
  18. List of good MBA colleges? I have scored 613.5 composite score
7th August 2017, 12:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges can I get for PGDM with 527 composite score in MAT?

It is difficult to tell you the names of colleges which will give you admission with 527 marks in MAT, because the admission depends upon the cut off marks of the college which keeps on changing every year in every college. So, at first you have to achieve the cut off marks of the particular college then only you can get admission for PGDM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?